PDA

View Full Version : Internet Radio shows

rick and roll
11-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi Admins...

Where do we post our weekly show threads? I put mine in OT and Deb put hers in "What's On, What's New". I like the latter idea better but wanted to ask your view. Thanks!

Poisoned Youth
11-13-2012, 06:53 PM
I think either is okay. What I would prefer personally would be the "What's On, What's New" forum but one thread that gets updated as opposed to a new thread every week.

rick and roll
11-14-2012, 10:27 AM
I think either is okay. What I would prefer personally would be the "What's On, What's New" forum but one thread that gets updated as opposed to a new thread every week.

I didn't think of that, great idea. That way iIcould just build on the same thread and it can mostly be ignored in one fell swoop :lol

Thanks!

Radiohost
11-16-2012, 10:15 PM
What about REAL radio shows? ;-) Mine are on an (un-)traditional FM station that just so happens to stream on-line, too. For now, I'll try the "What's On, What's New" location. I like the idea of setting a standard so that the people interested in such announcements will know where to find them rather than having to guess two, three, four, or more places and still not find what they want.