PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated Birthday DaleGtr!

AlwaysBeenEthel
05-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey, how can we not remember Dale's big day??

I don't see a thread about this monumental event. So here's one. Better late than never, said someone. :)

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Dale! Sorry we could not connect yesterday for that birthday beer but we will do it soon!

mozo-pg
05-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Happy Birthday Dale! One day in the distant future we'll have more deep dish pizza in the wonderful Chicago.

progeezer
05-13-2013, 10:07 PM
I would have been glad to wish you a happy birthday Saturday night, but you weren't there.

I would have been glad to wish you a happy birthday Sunday at Rich & Val's Faun Fables house concert, but you weren't there.

:p Happy birthday!

Jimmy Giant
05-13-2013, 11:40 PM
Happy belated B'day Dale.
For he's a Jolly Fellow. Oh, and Good too, I guess :)

Jim & Lila

DaleGtr
06-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Holy cow! Well, I guess if you all can wish me a happy belated birthday I can say a belated thank you to all! :-) I haven't been on PE in just over a month so I missed this.

Thanks for starting the thread Deb. Yes, too bad we didn't we didn't hook up for a celebratory beer or two!

Greg, I was just thinking of you the other day when we took NogBadthe Good (Ian) out when he visited us and we passed by the Uno's/Due's pizza place. I haven't had their fine pizza since you came to visit. Come back soon! :-)

Geezer, very sorry to have missed you that weekend! I was sick as a dog and had to pass on the festivities.

Jimmy and Lila! Thanks for the kind words! Hope all is well by you two! Great seeing you at Rosfest!!!

gryphs also
06-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Haagen Daz, Dale!!

DaleGtr
06-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Tussen takk Tony!! But for some strange reason all of a sudden I want ice cream! (I guess that makes sense in light of a bday celebration.) :-)