PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Canada discussion starts here...

ForeverAutumn
03-19-2013, 06:02 PM
I know that several people here watch BB. Is anyone watching BB Canada? The discussion has begun...

Gruno
03-19-2013, 07:14 PM
I love the show!

I get it a day later here but that is because I watch it on YouTube.

Who is your top houseguest to win?

ForeverAutumn
03-19-2013, 08:38 PM
I don't often have time to watch it during the week. Thursday nights I'm at school. So I usually catch up on the weekends. I LOVE Peter. I totally want him to win. You?

Gruno
03-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Definitely Peter. I can give or take Alec (Alan?) but if he helps Peter to the end then no problem. I like Talla also, but I fear her naiveté will be her undoing.

One thing is certain and that I love: with so many houseguests paired up as a couple, sooner or later someone has to turn and then the fireworks and uproar will be in effect.

Ever think Suzette will make it to the end simply because she is not a physical threat and not a mental threat?

ForeverAutumn
03-20-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't think that Suzette will make it to the end. She needs to allign herself with someone and I don't think that any of the strong players are interested in her because she brings nothing to the table. Her best bet is Gary and Topaz. I can possibly see Gary making it to the end, so if she keeps a strong alliance with Gary and he brings her along, then maybe.

Tom is out this week if he doesn't win immunity and Emmett will follow shortly afterwards. That's my prediction. I would be very surprised if Gary kept his word and took Tom off the block, should he win PoV.

Gruno
03-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Damn, I love that there are 2 Big Brother shows to watch and nearly back-t-back now... well, 2 BB's in english. There are other BB's around the world but I can't understand them :)

Gruno
04-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Ok, I am caught up (except for las night's show).

The instant eviction was awesome! Topaz was such an idiot for talking out loud! Gary crying for being on slop was priceless.

My money is on Peter or Gary for the win. That would make a great final 2.

ForeverAutumn
04-04-2013, 02:37 PM
I agree with all that you say. Originally I thought that Gary would be one of the first out because he's so annoying, but he's VERY smart. My cable provider juggled some channels around on April 1 and I discovered last night that I don't get Slice any more! I'm not paying more to get it. Fuckers. Good thing that I can watch it on-line. So I missed last night too. I'll catch up on the weekend.

I love how everyone in the house gets along so well. Even when people are on the outside of an alliance or group, everyone is still so nice to them. It's so typically Canadian!

Gruno, if you go to the Slice website you can watch the 24 hour feed for free...unless it's blocked outside of Canada. I watched a bit last night. It was interesting to see how Big Brother come on the speakers to get them to stop talking about stuff. "Houseguests, please stop talking about casting" "Houseguests, please stop talking about production" "Houseguests, please stop talking in code". In code? WTF? Big Brother sounds a little paranoid. :lol

Gruno
04-04-2013, 04:22 PM
I agree with all that you say. Originally I thought that Gary would be one of the first out because he's so annoying, but he's VERY smart. My cable provider juggled some channels around on April 1 and I discovered last night that I don't get Slice any more! I'm not paying more to get it. Fuckers. Good thing that I can watch it on-line. So I missed last night too. I'll catch up on the weekend.

That sucks!!!

I love how everyone in the house gets along so well. Even when people are on the outside of an alliance or group, everyone is still so nice to them. It's so typically Canadian!

Let's see how it goes down in a week when the couples start getting disconnected from each other.

Gruno, if you go to the Slice website you can watch the 24 hour feed for free...unless it's blocked outside of Canada. I watched a bit last night. It was interesting to see how Big Brother come on the speakers to get them to stop talking about stuff. "Houseguests, please stop talking about casting" "Houseguests, please stop talking about production" "Houseguests, please stop talking in code". In code? WTF? Big Brother sounds a little paranoid. :lol

I tried weeks ago, it is blocked.

Yes, BB does that in America also. They never really let you hear the BB voice on television, for some reason. They also have one that says, "STOP SINGING!" -- because if they sing songs, BB has to pay major fees for that broadcast.

Gruno
04-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Wow, this is getting even better! Who do you hope gets to come back into the house? For me, I would hope Gary Glitter is the one.

Peter is getting on my nerves. He is sort of playing a character in the last few weeks. He does want to be an actor, so it makes some bit of sense. Overall, I am tired of his diary room sessions filled with poignant one-liners. I still would like him to win it, but we shall see.

Alec was also getting very much on my nerves. When they play it up for the cameras, that really turns me off. his joking and casual attitude were a bit overboard.

JKL2000
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
"Reality shows" are faked.

Gruno
04-17-2013, 02:39 PM
"Reality shows" are faked.

I don't care if it is fake as long as I am entertained.

Magicians come to mind in this equation; the magic is fake, many know it, but people still want to see it.

ForeverAutumn
04-17-2013, 03:17 PM
UGH! I opened this thinking that it was the Survivor thread. I was at a conference last week so I'm a couple of episodes behind. I watched last Wednesday's episode last night so I know there is a double eviction, I don't know who goes yet. And now I know that someone is coming back. For real? This isn't like the Tom fake-out is it? I would love to see Gary come back. He's a riot. I'll catch up by the weekend. I'll let you know when I'm up to date. :)

Gruno
04-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Ok, sorry if I gave away too much.

Definitely not a fake-out. It's a viewer's choice thing. Don't investigate or you will see who were evicted :)

Report back when you are caught up!

ForeverAutumn
04-17-2013, 06:12 PM
You didn't give away too much, and even if you did it was my own fault for opening the thread. Plus, you know me, I don't really care about spoilers. I was waiting with bated breath for your reports from the live feed during BB US. :)

ForeverAutumn
04-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Hey Gruno, you were in the Lost PMs weren't you? Did you catch Peter's final word's to Alec as he walked out of the house? "See you in another life, brother".

Right on! I fucking LOVE that kid!!! :up

Gruno
04-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Hahaha, yeah I caught that also!

ForeverAutumn
04-21-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm caught up. I knew it would be Gary back in the house.

I can't believe that Talla is still there! I was sorry to see Peter go. That sucked. I really would loved to see him win.

ForeverAutumn
05-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Hey Gruno. Have you watched the finale yet? It was verrrrrrry interesting.

Gruno
05-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Amazing (and horrible) finale! Wow, Topaz secured her seat for Idiot of The Year, huh? What a bonehead! She even had to try to be cool-for-skool with her "150%" hit at Jillian -- well, Topaz, you gave Jillian $100,000

Peter was correct in saying they are idiots ;)

Wow, Gary must hate Topaz now. Everyone should.

In the end, I wanted Gary to win. In fairness, he should never have been brought back into the game so late. Any returning member should have been brought back a couple of evictions earlier. Gary had too much time to get info from others and he also needed to only skirt a couple of comps.

Looking forward to the USA season in 2 months!!!

Gruno
06-25-2013, 05:20 PM
BB15 starts Wednesday!~

New changes:

**BBAD airs on TVGN instead of Showtime3 (I cancelled Showtime due to this)

**Live feeds via CBS.com not RealNetworks

fyi -- Rachel's sister is one of the contestants!!! ugh

ForeverAutumn
06-25-2013, 06:24 PM
I think we need a new thread!

Maybe Rachel's family will be the new Hantz's. :)

Gruno
06-25-2013, 06:39 PM
hahaa!

ForeverAutumn
06-25-2013, 07:28 PM
A new thread has been started. (http://www.progressiveears.org/forum/showthread.php/4431-Big-Brother-15-discussion-starts-here)