PDA

View Full Version : buddy/friends' list

Trane
11-07-2012, 04:30 AM
I generally avoid using this feature (except in RYM, where I try to keep track of who is who)...

So while perusing some profiles here, I saw this feature...
and by curiosity, I tried to add a few (the top dogs here, so I can suck up to them :p)....

Surprisingly, the members I tried to add didn't show up at all on my profile... what I am doing wrong??

I took away the check mark where it was asked for a return friendship (ala facefuckbook)..

is that where it goes awry?? Must it be bilateral??

Vic2012
11-07-2012, 04:43 AM
I don't quite get the whole "friend" thing either. It's not like I need to know what everyone is posting on any given thread, at any given second of the day. I still treat this new place like the old place. I open threads that interest me, and don't bother with ones that don't interest me. I'm cool with everyone. That's enough for me ;).

Trane
11-07-2012, 04:51 AM
I don't quite get the whole "friend" thing either. I'm cool with everyone. That's enough for me ;).

Yeah, I know and it's mostly the case with me (only a few PE members can be mildly irritating, but in general everyone is cool, and I'm fine withmostly everyone)... It wasn't my intention to actually use that "buddy" thing... just wanting to experiment with it here

And not only that, if one forgets someone on his own list, the forgotten one might just feel hurt by it.

sonic
11-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Surprisingly, the members I tried to add didn't show up at all on my profile... what I am doing wrong??

They probably already have you on ignore. ;)

Andun

Trane
11-07-2012, 08:36 AM
They probably already have you on ignore. ;)

Andun

Well the 80's still suck :p :lol