PDA

View Full Version : Flash Fearless vs. the Zorg Women Parts 5 & 6

Fracktured
07-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Quite an oddity from the 70's. Does anyone remember this concept album? It featured a star studded cast including Bill Bruford, Alice Cooper, Jim "Dandy" Mangrum, Mick Grabham, Carmine Appice, Justin Hayward, James Dewar, Maddy Prior, Eddie Jobson, John Entwistle. It came with a comic book insert. For those who don't know this album was all over the map in styles. Mainly the artist who does the vocals is the styles that that particular song is in. Alice Cooper sounds much like the Alice Cooper band, Jim Dandy sounds much like Black Oak Arkansas and so on. I have one question that I was hoping someone here could answer. I remember this being put into a King Biscuit Flower Hour show with added spoken parts making it much like it's comic book atmosphere. Does anyone remember this KBFH show and is there anyone that may have a copy of it? I searched the internet trying to find some information about it but came up empty.

Rufus
07-09-2016, 04:38 PM
I still own it, comic book & all. I also have the Alice Cooper 7" vinyl also which is quite rare!
Never knew it was released it was released as a KBFH show so can't help you there!

Sturgeon's Lawyer
07-11-2016, 10:32 AM
What a wonderful piece of silliness! I'd love to hear the KBFH version...