PDA

View Full Version : For SE Florida Members - TC-SOAR

Meme Prog Mutation
01-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Most of you have seen my posts for DC-SOAR. Well we now have an affiliated organization - Treasure Coast SOAR (TC-SOAR). For a little while, TC-SOAR will exist only as a side menu on the SOAR web site at: http://www.tc-soar.org/tc-soar-intro.html.
I've also created a Google Group to serve as a mailing list and forum so that we can begin building a membership list. As with DC-SOAR, the idea is to build a community with a powerful presence to attract artists to the area and persuade venue owners and promoters to book more progressive rock events in the area. If you live in the area I hope you will join.

Why the Treasure Coast area? I own a house in Stuart, went to school near there, and have a fair numer of friends in the area that would like to see an organization like SOAR down there. As I get closer to retirement, I figure why not.

Tom

Gladiator1634
01-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Hey Tom I also own a home on the treasure coast that I frequent regularly since I retired :lol Hopefully this generates some interest and helps improve the Prog presence in the area. I sent a request on google to join the group. Looking forward to attending future Prog events in south Florida.
Vinny

Meme Prog Mutation
01-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Vinny, your in. Glad to meet you.

Tom