PDA

View Full Version : Asia UK Tour Cancelled

BadWolf
12-13-2012, 10:41 AM
The whole of the UK tour has been cancelled as Carl Palmer has gone down with a severe case of E Coli. Refunds available from the venues.

http://www.originalasia.com/

ItalProgRules
12-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Yikes. And Carl's one of the best preserved of the original Proggers.

Yeswave
12-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Yikes. And Carl's one of the best preserved of the original Proggers.

That's 2 UK tours in a row cancelled, although they did make the Edinburgh show last time, which is the one I went to thankfully. I am grateful I can still see my favourite musicians and have sympathy and understanding of the rigours of touring as you get older, but I can't imagine everyone shares that view, especially those who missed out last time as well. At least I didn't have any hotels etc booked. Never mind.

everyday
12-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Just got an AVG threat removal message when I clicked on the link to the originalasia site!

dregsfan
12-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Yes, stay away from that site. I got some type of virus a few months ago when I went there to listen to some samples. Had to wipe my computer and build anew!

bondegezou
12-13-2012, 05:29 PM
That's 2 UK tours in a row cancelled, although they did make the Edinburgh show last time, which is the one I went to thankfully.

Yeah, they made the London show too, but cancelled others. That was Steve Howe having back problems. Very disappointing, and I hope Palmer recovers soon!

Henry

Sympathy Orchestra
12-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Get well soon, Carl.

JIF
12-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Well, at least Steve and Geoff can concentrate on Yes now. I hope Carl recovers soon.