PDA

View Full Version : INFINITE CRISIS OMNIBUS

Wilton Said...
11-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi guys.

I've seen this in the comic stores and my wife wants to get this for me for Xmas. Question me this...

Does anybody own it and if so, how well does it physically keep together? Do the pages stay in after repeated readings or does it seem like they'll fall out after a week of reading?

Thanks
Wilton

polmico
11-04-2012, 07:41 PM
can't say I know, but m interested in this thread.

MudShark22
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I dont have this omnibus; but I have others both by DC and Marvel and they hold up fairly well.
Its a real b**ch to read though.

Infinite Crisis might have been the last 'good' event @ either DC or Marvel comics.

polmico
11-05-2012, 07:48 PM
I dont have this omnibus; but I have others both by DC and Marvel and they hold up fairly well.
Its a real b**ch to read though.

Infinite Crisis might have been the last 'good' event @ either DC or Marvel comics.

Nah. Maybe last good total universe event, but lots of great multi-book events at DC recently. Night of Owls in the Batman-verse and the Rotworld storyline in Swamp Thing and Animal Man are both great. Maybe those are more story arcs than events, though.

MudShark22
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM
I heard good things about Night of the Owls and Rotworld; I dont buy alot of DC related titles. I collect this stuff in trades nowadays, so I can wait patiently.

Certainly for a "company wide" DC event, IC was the last good one, IMO. For the smaller DC events (single character/title or small x-over), Sinestro Corps War was great...cannot believe how long ago that was already.