Thread: Gabble Ratchet, XNA, Heliopolis LA Area Show Sept. 27, 2014

Jefferson James

Gabble Ratchet, XNA, Heliopolis LA Area Show Sept. 27, 2014

NIGHT OF PROG featuring the long-anticipated reunion of the highly regarded classic line-up of GENESIS tribute GABBLE RATCHET (featuring Matt Brown, Jeff Collins, Scott Connor, David Hussey, and Jim Wilson) teaming up with powerful, virtuosic new prog bands XNA and Heliopolis.

Saturday, September 27th at 7pm at the Scherr Forum Theatre in the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Center.

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
    $35 for Premium Seats, $28 for Regular Seats

Go to the shop at XNAband.com (or go to TICKETMASTER and BE ADVISED: TICKETMASTER fees apply!!!!).

There are no extra fees at xnaband.com

GABBLE RATCHET has a full set of Gabriel-Era Classics and Deep Tracks planned, so be prepared to take a little trip back!

Fusing imaginative concepts, thoughtful, symphonic composition, and theatrical performance, XNA adds their virtuosic, lush soundscape to the world of progressive rock. It's no wonder their debut album, produced by Billy Sherwood, who also adds his incredible talents on bass for the record, has been hailed as "The best of what classic melodic progressive rock should offer" (Craig Harranft, DANGER DOG) and "The most exciting prog rock release of the year!" (Brent Black, CRITICAL JAZZ)

And putting an emphasis on melody, composition and improvisation, HELIOPOLIS, born of the incredible musicianship of MARS HOLLOW, GABBLE RATCHET, and TEN JINN, aims to take their music further and ever higher, expanding on the sonic legacies laid down by their former bands and building upon them one melodic layer at a time, laying the foundation and paving the way to new musical landscapes.

It's a collection of three of the most exciting and moving top notch bands in the world--a NIGHT OF PROG not to be missed!

More info:
    www.xnaband.com
    www.heliopolisband.com
    http://www.toaks.org/cap/tickets/eve...p?eventID=2217

I'm so there with bells on!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Jefferson James
    One week from tomorrow:

http://aliiwebservices.com/dhussey/store.html

Hope to see some PE folks at the show!

What a fantastic show! I'm so glad I made the effort to get down to L.A. for this! Such a great, quality performance from Heliopolis, some over the top, but cool, dramatics from XNA, and brilliant work by Genesis trib band, Gabble Ratchet. I had such a good time, I wish we could do it again this weekend!

Those of you attending New Jersey Proghouse Homecoming will be delighted with Heliopolis. There's a lot of heart and talent in that band. I'm proud to call them my friends!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Jefferson James
    Mel, it was most excellent hosting you this past weekend, we all had a blast, thank you my friend!