Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eddie Jobson 2 (Blu-Ray) DVD Releases in Sept.....

Whatever happened to the promised UKZ album? The EP was decent, the concert great, but??????

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Not to mention the fixed live album.

Does anyone know when this begins shipping? Has anyone gotten one in the mail yet?

funny how he spends most of his time these days re-releasing old material for ridiculous prices instead of actually making new music.
    "She said you are the air I breathe
    The life I love, the dream I weave."

Unevensong - Camel

Orcopian
    Just Discovered that these albums are available on iTunes for £13.99 each which is way cheaper than the physical product. I bought a £25 iTunes voucher at 20% off in a recent promotion so this seemed to be the cheapest way to legally hear these releases. There seems to be very little in the way of reviews or feedback on the web, I guess not many people have bought the physical product.

I've only listened to a couple of tracks off the four decades release so far and the sound isn't brilliant as I expected but it's still quite acceptable. Still it's an interesting set for the four decades release so will be worth listening to.

iTunes is my least favourite option for downloads (and downloads is my least preferable format) as the quality is so low but in this case it's the only realistic option.

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post
    An update regarding the Japanese release by Ward Records of Eddie's "Four Decades" DVD. Ward Records has decided to release the live concert in multiple formats (DVD, Blu-Ray, standard double CD, Platinum SHM double CD, along with a number of special box sets with additional goodies). Likewise for the UK concert video (titled "Curtain Call"). All are scheduled for a September 24, 2014 release in Japan. Pre-sale for members of the Zealots Lounge will start tonight - be sure to check your email for a Lounge Newsletter; information is also available in "EJ's Notes" in the Lounge. And, if you're in Tokyo, Japan (or plan to be on July 20th), there's a few additional surprises for members - details in the Z'Lounge. There is currently no word on release dates for other countries, however, we will update you as soon as that information is available.
    I heard the audience shot on Dimeadozen is better, and this guy had Parkinson's.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Orcopian View Post
    Just Discovered that these albums are available on iTunes for £13.99 each which is way cheaper than the physical product. I bought a £25 iTunes voucher at 20% off in a recent promotion so this seemed to be the cheapest way to legally hear these releases. There seems to be very little in the way of reviews or feedback on the web, I guess not many people have bought the physical product.

I've only listened to a couple of tracks off the four decades release so far and the sound isn't brilliant as I expected but it's still quite acceptable. Still it's an interesting set for the four decades release so will be worth listening to.

iTunes is my least favourite option for downloads (and downloads is my least preferable format) as the quality is so low but in this case it's the only realistic option.
    Thanks for this info! I downloaded boots of both shows when they happened: happy now to be able to pay for the music!

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/