Thread: Help with a Pat Metheny album

Help with a Pat Metheny album

Does anyone know which song(s) was/were recorded in Hartford, CT on the Travels album? I was there, but it was 1982 and I cannot recall. I had it on vinyl, but it got destroyed by a burst water pipe. FINALLY able to find it on CD and love it, but it has always bothered me that they list the towns in which it was recorded, but not the songs. Thanks.

According to this Discogs Page about Travels
    the album was recorded at the following:
    Recordings taken from concerts in Dallas (Tx), Philadelphia (PA), Sacramento (CA) and Nacogdoches (Tx)
    Recorded in July, October, November 1982
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Mark Twain

Actually, the album states that some of the music was recorded in Hartford as well, the problem is that it does not say which songs were recorded in which venue. That is what I am wondering if anyone knows - Thanks though!

Look Here at concertvault.com
    There are a bunch of links to a Hartford show of that time frame about half way down the page.
    I do not know anything about the site, just found it on goog. Click the links on the page at your own risk.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Mark Twain