Thread: Eddie Izzard at The Hippodrome - Baltimore

Eddie Izzard at The Hippodrome - Baltimore

Christine and I just saw Eddie Izzard in Baltimore the past Tuesday. A very funny show. He did about 70 minutes, then a 20 minute break followed by close to another hour. At the end he did a Q&A for another 40 minutes or so before hitting the road.

I've always enjoyed his comedy since I first saw Dress To Kill on HBO years ago. If you have a chance to see the show, don't miss it. If you speak French you will enjoy the show even more.

He is going to France to do 3 sets in Normandy on June 6th. Three languages, one for each show - English, French and German.
    Last edited by bp; 05-23-2014 at 12:46 AM.
    support live music

Google is your fiend.

I would love to see him if he ever came close to me. I think he is hilarious, I also was surprised at what a good serious actor he was too in the show he had for a couple of season where he played a con man who takes over someone else life (can’t remember the title off the top of my head). It was a bit farfetched, but he was great in it. I think it got cancelled though as there was never a conclusion to it that I saw.

The show is called The Riches. It has been available on Netflix from time to time.
    support live music

Google is your fiend.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I saw him a couple of weeks ago in Boston, he was very funny though I'm not sure how many of the audience followed the 20 minute piece on Charles I
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bp View Post
    The show is called The Riches. It has been available on Netflix from time to time.
    Yep, that's it. I watched them all when it was on TV.