Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America - love it or leave it?

Around.

Or it should be in quotes.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Hmmmm, yeah, about is a synonym for around but only when movement is concerned. So that wouldn't work. Around is better, although that seems to imply encircling, which isn't really quite exact either.

Italics work.

You realize that was nearly three years ago, right?

Huge talent, though.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I heard they were all Welsh, and no less than 7 feet tally

I remember a band called England...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDJpiz8PC0s

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuhlmate View Post
    I remember a band called England...
    Was their music very "laid back"?

Their teeth looked pretty good to me; had no idea about the English connection. Maybe they were taking the same acid that Jon Anderson took to come up with their lyrics/songs. ;-)

Yeah, like every individual or little kid back in the day, I was familiar with the early radio-play. I was amazed/horrified when one of my classmates in fifth ( maybe it was fourth) grade brought in a 45 single of Horse with No name ( or whatever it's called) and it was played during class. He said it was one of his favorites/favourites. The entire class then asked the teacher if we could all jump in her car and drive down to Washington d.c. to buy some acid so we could replay the record and try to enjoy it the next time. ;-) LOL