Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gazpacho Demon

Listened several times to Night and Missa Atropos and enjoyed them both, although perhaps not as much as Demon. I've just ordered Tick Tock and March Of Ghosts, which should arrive by mid-week.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Tick Tock is my personal favorite, but Demon is also great.

Progstreaming-webmaster Sunhillow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Listened several times to Night and Missa Atropos and enjoyed them both, although perhaps not as much as Demon. I've just ordered Tick Tock and March Of Ghosts, which should arrive by mid-week.
    Keeps us informed about how you like these. Out of the first three albums, I think the debut "Bravo" is the best. But it's more pop than prog, but very good pop, so you might like those three two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunhillow View Post
    Keeps us informed about how you like these. Out of the first three albums, I think the debut "Bravo" is the best. But it's more pop than prog, but very good pop, so you might like those three two.
    I'll do so. Haven't had a chance to spin them yet, as I've been enjoying the latest Musea/Colossus Project 4-CD release as well as the new Yes. But at some point this weekend I'll check them out. After that, I'll likely branch out further and order one of the earlier ones, maybe the debut. But I still want to check out the live album too.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Hearing this for first time. How has this album held up after 5+ years?

Jon Neudorf
    For me, quite well.

Jon

Occasionally i still reach for it and them. They'll have a new one out soon yet again!