Thread: More obscure 70's hard rock!

More obscure 70's hard rock!

I recently discovered this track & fell right in love. I'm looking for song suggestions with a similar sound & approach. I love the aggressive attack in this. Thanks!

Nice find!
    It sounds like they lowered the speed of the tape machine when recording the vocals.

The rest of it reminds me of how a few Norwegian bands sounded live around 1970-71.
    I'm thinking of RUPHUS and LUCIFER WAS and FROSK, but all of them added flute to get that early Jethro Tull vibe popular here at the time.

RUPHUS later released albums sounding totally different because there now was only 1 member left from the original lineup.

Thanks for those. I'll check em out. Someone else told me it was also reminiscent of early BOC, After Forever, & Captain Beyond. (I heard hints of early Rush)
    I read a bit about them and apparently, the intended vocalist didn't make it to the session. So they used the girlfriend of one of the members.

Mournin' by Night Sun should be right up your alley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSxfS5nizCM

Jim- I definitely dug that! Thank you. What can you recommend with the same energy as the Wrath track?