Thread: Styx, Foreigner & Don Felder perform together on Fox

Styx, Foreigner & Don Felder perform together on Fox

I guess this was to promote their upcoming tour together, but here are a couple members each from Foriegner and Styx along with Don Felder performing a medley:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/315030915...#sp=show-clips

Can't say I am real familiar with Foreigner's current singer, but he has some pipes. And good to see Felder out there - I read his autobiography and seems like a heck of a nice guy who got royally screwed by Frey & Henley.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    I guess this was to promote their upcoming tour together, but here are a couple members each from Foriegner and Styx along with Don Felder performing a medley:

Can't say I am real familiar with Foreigner's current singer, but he has some pipes. And good to see Felder out there - I read his autobiography and seems like a heck of a nice guy who got royally screwed by Frey & Henley.
    Foreigner's singer is Kelly Hansen who has been with them for about 9 years now. He does have a great voice and can sing a lot better than Lou Grahm can these days. I thought the album they did with Hansen a few years ago was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Foreigner's singer is Kelly Hansen who has been with them for about 9 years now. He does have a great voice and can sing a lot better than Lou Grahm can these days. I thought the album they did with Hansen a few years ago was really good.
    Foreigner played at Citi Field after a Mets baseball game last year. They sounded great and had quite a nice crowd supporting them.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

are they performing together or separate?

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    are they performing together or separate?

On the tour Felder is the opening act and I think Styx and Foriegner are switching headline spots on different nights.

Singer for Foreigner is spot on...

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Performing sexually?

I want to thank everyone for not making a jab at Fox. It would have been stale...passe'.