Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Progression Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    What was the cover story on the most recent issue of Progression? I'm not sure if I got around to reading it or not! I tend to save them for travelling, and stuff them into a backpack and they sometimes end up there for a while. The last one I remember reading had that Asian violinist on the cover, but I feel like I received a copy after that.
    Summer of 2018 Dixie Dregs on the cover. I have them all and a lot I have never opened yet. I'm waiting until when I retire with nothing to do and sit on the back deck with a cold one and have Stormy Daniels sit on my lap reading me the articles.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Holy crap has it been that long? I think he tries to have one out for RoSfest and then maybe another in the fall for ProgStock or what have you. But yeah, the one with the Dixie Dregs on it had a review of our album and man that seems like a long time ago. It's a labor of love for sure but I wish he had a bigger team to allow for more issues per year.

ahh the Progression magazine thread is revived, now what about Phil Collins.