Thread: Records for sale/trade

Records for sale/trade

Unfortunately you can't have them all, so when I realized I hardly have any space on my shelves left for new acquisitions, I decided it's time to sell some stuff that I seldom play anymore. The list is constantly increasing as I go through the boxes, but I'll be bumping this thread only when there is a large update. 90% of this stuff is original vinyl: prog, psych, krautrock etc. - mostly various under the radar albums that I've been collecting for quite a few years. The majority are not too expensive, and I welcome any offers, so hopefully those of you who want to go beyond the obvious in collecting music from the past will find something of interest. I'll be happy to comment on any albums or answer any questions. Trades possible too - I'm generally looking for everything obscure/unknown, small label / private pressings and stuff like that.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/weird-o-rama

Added some stuff, and it's been well over two months since the initial post, so time for a BUMP. As promised, I won't do that often. Thanks for looking!