Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The return of *24*

World War III has been started. Nukes going off everywhere, total annihilation of mankind. A fitting end to the show. Even Jack can't come back again.

Or can he??!!
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Oh, he can......he can.

Jack is like Yes. You know what I mean?

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    The nukes going off will cause Edgar to come back to life and set off an Edgarnado.

Forget Edgar, I'd rather them bring back George Mason.
    "It's such a fine line between stupid and... clever" -- David St. Hubbins & Derek Smalls, Spinal Tap

Tonight's the night. Does it all end with Jack kissing Audrey ..... or .... Chloe?
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

I vote for Audrey kisses Chloe.

Kate

It's possible Jack will bite it tonight. Keef is getting long in the tooth and clearly Kate is being groomed as a replacement...

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenears View Post
    Oh, he can......he can.

Jack is like Yes. You know what I mean?
    No. Jack doesn't sing like a castrated parrot, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    It's possible Jack will bite it tonight. Keef is getting long in the tooth and clearly Kate is being groomed as a replacement...
    Or not.

Maybe she'll have to spring him from the bad guys in 24:Live Another Day Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Looks that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Maybe not. They did call it the Series Finale. Ratings were not good for this latest installment.

If it was the series finale Jack should have crashed that copter. They're leaving it wide open...

Quote Originally Posted by Calabasas_Trafalgar View Post
    Maybe not. They did call it the Series Finale. Ratings were not good for this latest installment.
    There's a TV industry guy named Max Robins who appears weekly on a local radio talk show, and he claimed yesterday that the show will be back.

Was a awesome ending to a awesome season! Thought Jack was gonna take a bullet to the head after he got the call from Kate on Audrey.

He realized he had unfinished buisness and went on a tear until he got to Chang and chopped off the head.

Was nice to see Pres. Heller tell the Chinese President you cross the line and the SHIT will fly, William Devane did a good job as the President, not like the wimp we have in office.

Quote Originally Posted by trurl View Post
    If it was the series finale Jack should have crashed that copter. They're leaving it wide open...
    Exactly what I thought. Next stop, Moscow! Grea stuff again.

A little teaser for the upcoming 24 - LAD Blu-Ray... the return of Tony in a story called Solitary.