Thread: XNA Music Video Debut!

XNA Music Video Debut!

Hey, All,

Happy 2014! Hope all's gone well through the holidays and you've come out on this side with a smile and an open heart.

We wanted to share with you that we spent some time over the holidays working to complete our first-ever music video. It was great fun to perform, and it's great fun to watch.
    Special thanks to Billy Sherwood (directing, editing) and Greg Nelson (special make-up effects).

So, without further ado, have fun watching us perform with "THE FLYING DUTCHMAN":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja4QMVri93c

Let us know what you think, what questions you have, and how you're doing.
    Best from us to you for a great year,

XNA

I really like what I've heard of the new album so far. Looking forward to getting the album.

Cool--that's good to hear. Thanks, Emperor Ken, (to whom I assume we should bow down).

Here's the shameless marketing:
    Debut album "When We Changed You" produced by Billy Sherwood available now.
    Order the deluxe cd-book, or download (mp3 or exclusive FLAC) with full artwork (exclusive to our shop):
    http://bit.ly/1hZQQto

More info at www.xnaband.com and
    https://www.facebook.com/xnaband?ref=ts&fref=ts

Banned
    This is awesome!! The singer sounds like a cross between Roger Waters and one of the singers from Arena. According to Prog Archives, the singer is from the Genesis tribute band Gabble Ratchet. Also, someone on that site gave this album two and a half stars.
    Last edited by JIF; 01-10-2014 at 09:15 PM.

I think this album needs a lot more attention. It is really fantastic. For fans who like top quality symph prog, modern but retro, with great musicianship, catchy and memorable melodies, you should give this album a try. And as an added plus, no metal guitars!

Thanks again, emperorken!

As a group of prog fans (2 of us came from L.A.'s GENESIS Tribute Gabble Ratchet!) it's been amazing fun to create music that's getting so well received around the world!

There's more info and a full track video at our site at www.xnaband.com
    Hope to see you all there!

I picked up "When We Changed You" recently , and have to say that I just love it, an absolute gem. Can't wait to hear what comes next from XNA , but until then I will be more than content with WWCY , it is fantastic.

Great video by the way, I really dig that song.

Thanks a lot, bobert--really glad you're digging it.
    The video was fun, too.
    By the way, here's a little tidbit for you--the make-up artist who did our zombie pirate make-up made up zombies for the original "Thriller" video!

dmh84,

Best of luck with your album & project (stylistically, it sounds like a perfect fit for many PE listeners!), but three simultaneous threads on the main forum about your own band, all started by you, is about 2.5 too many. For the collective sanity around here (such as it is!), please consider dialing the Promo Knob back just a tad. And, seriously, congrats on the album & good luck!

XNA was such a promising project. Too bad they disbanded so quick. I love the debut album. Even Sherwood's corny production techniques didn't ruin it! The Banner of the Whyte Boar is a marvellous mini epic.
    NG ~ BC ~ PA