Thread: Animals As Leaders

Animals As Leaders

How is this progressive metal band? Are they worth giving a chance? They are doing a late winter/early spring US tour and, more specifically, playing the Trocadero in Philadelphia during February 2014. Any thoughts? Should I go see them live? Tickets are cheap and I am free that night.

Library Jon

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Good band, purely instrumental, technically excellent, lot of fun.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

these guys are freakin' great at what they do, check out the youu toob videos, if you dig it then they're even better live.

Yep, check 'em out. Tosin can play that guitar.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

www.youtube.com type in animals as leaders. enjoy the videos as there are plenty.

AaL are going to be in Atlanta on 2/25 @ The Masquerade. Got my tix already. Sadly, there are 4 bands on the bill so it will be a late Tuesday night.