I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Electric shaver
    rugby shirt
    t shirt
    hobbit 3 extended edition dvd
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Ok, that's just ostentatious!
    Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always give my neighbor a hand whenever he asks so he got me one of these:

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Electric shaver
    rugby shirt
    t shirt
    hobbit 3 extended edition dvd
    What kind of t shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I always give my neighbor a hand whenever he asks
    That doesn't surprise me one bit!

(Ed stores my ProgDay tent and chairs in his garage - sometimes for years between uses - and lugs them to ProgDay for me. I was ready to toss it one year (I didn't want to fly it to NYC), and he just offered and never stopped. What a guy, eh?)

What kind of t shirt?
    Rugby World Cup 2015
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

After all the posts about record cleaners/washers, I asked Santa (daughter Lian) for a Spin Clean. Got it. I haven't tried it yet. Will report back when I do.

Wifey got me some nice junior-executive socks and underwear - you'd be surprised how hard it is in the Boston area to find briefs. Even white ones are scare. Apparently almost all that're available are boxers and that wretched hybird, boxer briefs. She also got me a 6-pack of Moxie. Mmm, mmm, mmm. That's hard to find, too. Got some snack items. No rock and roll (unless you're talking the 1940s juke-joint slang kind). Will have to remedy that myself.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Went Christmas shopping

Snarky Puppy - We Like It Here
    Heldon - Interface
    Hooffoot - s/t
    Angel Ontalva - Tierra Quemada
    Gogo Penguins - v2.0
    A Formal Horse - Morning Jigsaw
    French TV - The Violence Of Amateurs
    Plaistow - Titan
    Dhafer Youssef - Abu Navas Rhapsody
    Cro Magnon - Bull?
    Battles - La Di Da Di
    elephant9 - Silver Mountain
    Ian

Olli-5MT300.jpg
    My wife keeps giving me one of these. Same thing every year!
    To be or not to be? That is the point. - Harry Nilsson.

I got a record player! Now I have to go and buy some records to play.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    After all the posts about record cleaners/washers, I asked Santa (daughter Lian) for a Spin Clean. Got it. I haven't tried it yet. Will report back when I do.

Wifey got me some nice junior-executive socks and underwear - you'd be surprised how hard it is in the Boston area to find briefs. Even white ones are scare. Apparently almost all that're available are boxers and that wretched hybird, boxer briefs. She also got me a 6-pack of Moxie. Mmm, mmm, mmm. That's hard to find, too. Got some snack items. No rock and roll (unless you're talking the 1940s juke-joint slang kind). Will have to remedy that myself.
    LOL! You're right that boxer-briefs are an abomination. So uncomfortable!
    And it is weirdly hard to find briefs where I live too. There just are very few stores that carry them.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar

"Beump"

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Jethro Tull - Stand Up (elevated edition)
    Isotope - Golden Section
    Rypdal/Vitous/Dejohnette - To Be Continued
    Tunnels - Natural Selection
    Robin Trower - 1980 Rock Goes To College
    Fripp/Eno - The Equatorial Stars

Lots of caish and a Fat Head's tap handle with Head Hunter name plate (for the kegerator.) Very cool.

Analog Days The Invention and Impact of the Moog Synthesizer - Trevor Pinch & Frank Trocco
    http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.p...=9780674016170

Partly paid for it myself, when I ordered it.
    I actually wanted this book
    https://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Synth.../dp/0879306033
    But the shop I wanted to order it from, couldn't get it.

My haul was meager, as 'twas I did most of the heavy lifting for Krampus. But I got Marillion's new Blu-Ray from the 2015 weekend, along with all those CDs and Hogarth's new DVD.

No more presents in my family. We decided to make it really peaceful holidays and skip any formalities. Instead we went to NYC to a better restaurant where I droped tons of money on a nice holiday dinner.

Guinness Rugby Shirt
    An internet TV gizmo
    Glenmorangie (Rum Cask conditioned)
    A selection of Mystic beers
    An engraved beer glass
    External charger
    Ian

This was the third year where I took the "No Buying Presents" family decree literally and I'm the Only one who followed through.... and not the slightest bit of guilt. My Starbucks giftcard balance is well over $100.00 now......

But.....I had my out-of-town family spend the night (including the dog) and my local family over two days and fed them all....a nice visit. Now back to the gym.....5 days away from it and I'm feeling logey and sleeping erratically. It's 2:30AM and I have to wait another 3 hours for the Y to open.....
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Small but good thoughtful sack of loot from my two favorite chicks; she-who-must-be obeyed and daughter.

Collection of Busby Berkeley DVDs (I am not! I am in love with some of the pre-Code actresses)
    Salves and herbal preparations for my gout
    A couple bags of trail mix (I could eat pounds of it at one sitting)
    An anime DVD (my daughter says is stunning; looking forward to it)
    Icelandic chocolate (who knew?)
    A couple pair of pajamas
    Briefs (real skivvies; not those boxer-brief abominations)
    A glow-in-the-dark Creature from the Black Lagoon t-shirt (from my sister, third favorite chick)
    A couple losing scratch lottery tickets

My sister and her two daughters came up from Rhode lsland to spend Christmas day and have dinner with us. Good time.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

That doesn't surprise me one bit!

(Ed stores my ProgDay tent and chairs in his garage - sometimes for years between uses - and lugs them to ProgDay for me. I was ready to toss it one year (I didn't want to fly it to NYC), and he just offered and never stopped. What a guy, eh?)
    For numerous (positive) reasons, I too put Ed in the "what a guy" category!

BTW, Jed & Lou...from personal (briefs) experience, the internet is your friend.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Wife got me a nice new sound system for my desktop computer, a major upgrade from the crappy Dell speakers/sub that came with my last computer and had a constant static. FLACs sound really terrific!

Also a set of Pink Floyd pint glasses (Atom Heart, Dark Side, Animals and Division Bell) and a "CD Purchase certificate" that she had printed up that stated I can spend the amount of my choosing at the website of my choice. Does she not realize what a mistake this is on her part? Looking forward to that haul arriving (I had titles ordered and removed from my want list by 9:30 a.m. Christmas morning.)

Couple of DVDs that are right up my alley: The Hollow Crown series 2 and Little Britain U.S.A.

And numerous other items that I won't bore you all with. But suffice to say, Space Invaders boxer shorts were among those.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

I bought myself a 310-year-old map of the North Pole that depicts numerous explorers' routes in search of the Northwest and Northeast Passages. The map also shows California as an island, considered to be one of the most infamous mistakes in the history of cartography.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    I bought myself a 310-year-old map of the North Pole that depicts numerous explorers' routes in search of the Northwest and Northeast Passages. The map also shows California as an island, considered to be one of the most infamous mistakes in the history of cartography.
    What, other than that whole "the world is flat" thing?

Sounds like a sweet pick up, enjoy.
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    What, other than that whole "the world is flat" thing?
    Incredibly, that still goes on. I made the mistake of looking at their facebook group. My jaw hasn't recovered from hitting the floor.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***