Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Step Forward and Identify Yourself

heehehhehe I tried that oops bad idea I have no idea what I was thinking lol this is not PA I made a fool of myself but usually I do that anyway quite often xxx

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Welcome, hFx. Glad to have another neo-prog fan around!
    TY! Not that sure about any prog genres though... neo-, neolithic-, new-, newer-, future-, old-schoool-, Cantebury (north or south of A28) etc...
    My Progressive Workshop at http://soundcloud.com/hfxx

I know it's hard, but to maintain one's perspective and sanity within the PE walls, one must have a "talk to the hand" attitude and ignore the many, many, many, many, many, many posts labeling and compartmentalizing prog (as well as other music).

Two labels - good or bad. That's all anyone who doesn't have OCD or isn't anal retentive needs.

WELCOME!!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

So, since it’s been a while since I’ve seen most of you, it’s likely you wouldn’t recognize me since I look so different these days compared to how I used to. Here’s me in my vintage finery at the Beard & Moustache Contest in Sacramento, from this past Saturday. I’m the one on the right, my friend Regev (visiting from Peoria to take part in the contest) is to my left. Didn’t catch the names of the other two, but I’m pretty sure the lady on the left is wearing her actual army uniform, unlike the rest of us poseurs.

12920473_10153477125881304_5614023651397603141_n.jpg

Working seasonally in the park service these days. After two quite challenging years at Big Basin, I’m glad to be working closer to home these days (my assignment starts soon, but I’m still not sure how soon!).
    Confirmed Bachelors: the dramedy hit of 1883...