Thread: The time is ripe...

The time is ripe...

...not to mention the sensibilities of the Progressive Ears audience, particularly those who consider themselves to be Dirty Little Fishies in the Pond Frantically & Feverishly endeavouring to escape the slimy Big Ocean clutches of the Big Ugly Shark, for a thread of youtube videos showcasing those musical entities, the pondscum members of whom consider themselves (sometimes without justice in my opinion, I'm sure The Consultant agrees) Affectionate Friends of them there horrible dirty slimy Cardiacs.

So without further ado, here are some videos of the aforementioned pond scum, apparently some people enjoy this kind of thing, horrible people, I'm sure The Consultant would once more agree with me. That, however, is besides the point, your unbending Loyalty demands that you watch and absorb these videos, and if for some godforsaken reason you happen to enjoy any of this filth then you should posthaste purchase said music.

This in my opinion (and as regards this, I really car not a jot what The Consultant's views are) is the best Cardiacs cover ever recorded. Apparently by a bunch of dirty Italian boys and girls, disgusting:

Here are some more "friends" and "family" of Cardiacs, all these people make me sick.

And finally for this inaugral post a song from that there gang of horse fetishists, disgusting!

SUPPORT TIM, BUY STUFF! http://www.cardiacs.net/
    Last edited by PeterG; 11-15-2013 at 11:07 AM.

Bump - Songs For Ships & Irons (the best album in my arrogant opinion) is now also available at the shop.

Buy it now!