Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Vinyl/CD Mis-pressings

I've been told by various people over the years that the I-Tunes version of Thinking Plague's "In This Life" has a track by some other band on it, and that ReR USA informed I-Tunes "several times over the years" about it but to no avail.

Bob
    www.bdrak.com

Quote Originally Posted by B D View Post
    I've been told by various people over the years that the I-Tunes version of Thinking Plague's "In This Life" has a track by some other band on it, and that ReR USA informed I-Tunes "several times over the years" about it but to no avail.

Bob
    www.bdrak.com
    The track in question is "Love". Apparently, from what I've learned emailing with iTunes (about an issue with the title of Decline & Fall) an "authorized" person from the record label has to contact them to request corrections. I may have mentioned this to CC.

Dave Kerman - who certainly would have been "authorised" as CEO of ReRUSA - told me he'd contacted them several times but nothing came of it. Who knows.....

Quote Originally Posted by MJ-Plagued View Post
    The track in question is "Love". Apparently, from what I've learned emailing with iTunes (about an issue with the title of Decline & Fall) an "authorized" person from the record label has to contact them to request corrections. I may have mentioned this to CC.