Thread: Learn guitar in 60 Days w. Rocksmith!

Learn guitar in 60 Days w. Rocksmith!

So...my gut reaction to this tv commercial I saw today was- good for those who don't have access to family or friends who play. But y'can't learn feel & soul from a tv screen.

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Y'can't learn feel & soul from family or friends either.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    No. But at the very least, family or friends could guide a beginner in the right direction better than this game could.

+1

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    It didn't show the interface so I'm not qualified to judge, however, learning something via someone or something on the other side of a screen has been around since the dawn of TV. Just another tool. I learned how to draw with Capt. Bob every Sunday morning when I was a wee lad.

I'm on it. I only have an electric guitar(not sure it makes a difference but it seems like that's what it's geared towards)so this would be good for me.

It didn't show the interface so I'm not qualified to judge, however, learning something via someone or something on the other side of a screen has been around since the dawn of TV. Just another tool. I learned how to draw with Capt. Bob every Sunday morning when I was a wee lad.
    +1 for Capt. Bob! Loved that show!
    -noisynoise
    www.incandescentsky.com - inventive improvisational instrumental ensemble

Yes.

In 60 days you can play the 2-chord intro to "You Really Got Me"! I can show you that in 30 minutes.

PM for the address to send your check/cheque.

Some of the greatest guitarists have really ruined it for me. I figure why even try, I'm never going to be that good. ;-)

I've been playing the GTR for 40 years now (and taught GTR for 16 yrs) but I'm still learning new ways to express myself with the damn thing!