Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Former WNEW disc jockey busted in child sex sting

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    I have to agree.

Culturally, morally, legally, probably not. But as a parent, I can't say I disagree here.
    It's ok to a murder in if it suits to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    ^ Yeah, say you kill the guy who you think did the crime then you find out that you killed the wrong person. Then what? Oops. Then maybe someone saw you kill an innocent man. Then you either spend the rest of your life in prison or get the death penalty. Whoopsie.
    Oh dear. This is getting way too complicated. All I'm saying is that if I knew that someone harmed my child in such a manner, I would absolutely in all good conscience consider taking that person's life with no concern of the consequences, meaning that I wouldn't care what happened to me after the fact, in this world or the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquo View Post
    Oh dear. This is getting way too complicated. All I'm saying is that if I knew that someone harmed my child in such a manner, I would absolutely in all good conscience consider taking that person's life with no concern of the consequences, meaning that I wouldn't care what happened to me after the fact, in this world or the next.
    I don't even hesitate anymore to kill you,because the conscience consider.Farewell buddy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    I don't even hesitate anymore to kill you,because the conscience consider.Farewell buddy
    LOL! I'll be waiting right here.

LOL! I'll be waiting right here.
    Damn.I wait you here Do you like beer?

What is it you don't disagree with? Sure if I was a parent I would probably feel like murdering the guy who molested my kid too but that doesn't mean I would actually do it. It would be an act of revenge. Imagine if everyone just went around taking the law into their own hands and acted out of revenge? This is what the judicial system is for. I hate to break it to you guys but we don't live in the middle ages any more.
    Banquo pretty much answered this question for me.

No, we can't have parents going around killing people who they think have harmed their children - not in a civilized society. But, if someone were to harm my kids, I really don't give a rip about society.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

I'm not going to read through this entire thread but the truth of the matter is that there are a huge number of very sick people and their victims out there. It would make your blood boil and whatever else you could say about it if folks actually knew the number or that some folks you thought were nice, friendly, harmless, worked with kids, loved kids were sick bastards who wanted nothing more than to have gratification, control, secrets to ruin a young child's or even worse, children' lives and where those victims, if they survived by not killing themselves would have a difficult time having healthy relationships later.. Many of these molesters started as victims themselves at one time or another. Sadly, many victims knew and trusted this people, and worse, the folks who were actually suppose to look out for them, their parents, trusted or didn't pay full attention or read the signs, didn't stand up and say something.

They say folks like that can't control their urges and they can't help themselves. In my mind, there is no hope to rehabilitate these folks and let them back out into society. Watching To Catch a Predator where these folks from the clergy, coaches, military, police, every walk of life and some folks who would be stoned to death if back in their countries, and some driving thousands of miles, really made me sick to my stomach-and these folks are every where. I only hope that some better people then them in prison do the right thing and kill these mofos , once they are found out.

Me and my neighbour have lot of guns.If we see anyone looking like molester,we shoot.Do not worry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    Do you like beer?
    Yes. Very much.

Yes. Very much.
    Great.I serve you one.Cheers.

Considering it is one thing. I've considered lots of things. I've considering going after the guys who picked on me and tormented me as a kid. But if and when you do consider the consequences you sometimes have a second thought. No?

If I was in a situation such as the one you suggest I might think about it for a minute but then I would realize that ultimately such actions(me killing the perp)would not be in my best interest. That said if I found out the perp was killed or harmed in any way I would not feel bad about it.

[But, if someone were to harm my kids, I really don't give a rip about society. ]

As was suggested earlier this could explain the rise in crime these days. Just wondering as a third party citizen(that is to say someone not involved in anyway shape or form not even related to a victim or perp)what is your opinion of someone who engages in revenge crimes? Another way of putting it might be do we have the right to take the law into our own hands?

Good idea. Let's kill them all before they even look at children.
    Right.

Banned
    If I was in a situation such as the one you suggest I might think about it for a minute but then I would realize that ultimately such actions(me killing the perp)would not be in my best interest.
    Nah, man. I'm gonna climb through his window and lean over him while he sleeps, and just before I plunge my knife into his throat, I'm gonna wake him up.

Nah, man. I'm gonna climb through his window and lean over him while he sleeps, and just before I plunge my knife into his throat, I'm gonna wake him up.
    It does not need a rocket scientist to view people's mind.Just use progressive forum.

For example: If someone were to molest my child.
    Then you would get the death penalty in most states, and rightly so. Addionally, what is worse for society - an uncontrollable urge to murder people who harm but don't murder your family, or people who get their kicks from kids? It's a grey area, certainly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    Then you would get the death penalty in most states, and rightly so. Addionally, what is worse for society - an uncontrollable urge to murder people who harm but don't murder your family, or people who get their kicks from kids? It's a grey area, certainly.
    "Uncontrollable"?

It's unfortunate with appeal after appeal, ton's of public money spent, and years in jail awaiting it, the Death Penalty is not really what most folks who are in favor of, is what it should be; a fairly quick and low-costing death and deterrent to others and a sense of justice carried out for the victims and their families.

Ironically, this is how many rapists operate too.

"Uncontrollable"?
    I'm sorry if I misspoke.

If it's not an uncontrollable urge, then it's deliberate, calculated act, which I dare say would then make it sociopathic. I would say that murderous sociopath - even one who only acts upon those he believes to have behaved feloniously towards himself or his family, is probably worse for society than a child molestor, but that's just my opinion. I do think there are many sides to the issue, and to criminal behavior in general. It's easy to be judgemental. It's much harder to engage in dispassionate analysis.

And now they are showing Jerry Sundusky on t.v. news again.

Banned
    Ironically, this is how many rapists operate too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    I'm sorry if I misspoke. If it's not an uncontrollable urge, then it's deliberate, calculated act, which I dare say would then make it sociopathic.
    I feel like I'm being bullied by a couple of boy scouts.

Give it up, dudes. I haven't killed anyone...yet.

Well then stop acting like a bratty little cub scout and we'll leave you alone.
    Last edited by Digital_Man; 10-29-2013 at 12:46 AM.

I feel like I'm being bullied by a couple of boy scouts.

Give it up, dudes. I haven't killed anyone...yet.
    I hardly requires one be a boy scout to refrain from killing people. Just a normal, non-violent member of society.