Thread: Traumhaus - Das Geheimnis (great prog in the German language)

Progstreaming-webmaster Sunhillow's Avatar

Traumhaus - Das Geheimnis (great prog in the German language)

Normally I dispise making threads about the stuff I stream myself at Progstreaming (for fear of accusations of self-promotion), but this time I just can't help myself:

http://www.progstreaming.com/_wb/pag...as%20Geheimnis

Now I now progrock sung in German isn't unique, but this is surely one of the better products that I stumbled upon in recent years. Anyone heard it, or anyone has opinions regarding this album?

Anyone familiar with their previous output? (I'm not, this album is the first time I heard about the band at all).

I saw them a few weeks back at the Progressive Promotion Festival in Frankfurt, where they opened the festival. I felt that they were pretty good live, so I picked up the album (more, in truth, to practice my German than to listen to the music). But when I did listen to it, I was pleasantly surprised to find how good it is. The album booklet comes with lyrics translated to English.

I just own their second Album "Die andere Seite" which is close in style to the new one.

I heard their debut "Traumhaus" back in the day, and I remember it to be slightly more neo proggish (but also good).