Thread: Steve Hackett tickets on sale NOW for Atlanta GA

Steve Hackett tickets on sale NOW for Atlanta GA

Tickets for Steve Hackett - Genesis Revisited II Tour just went on sale for March 31st @ Atlanta Symphony Hall (where we just saw YES in July) (beautiful concert hall)

The Ticketmaster fees are OUTRAGEOUS (more than $10.00/ticket)

Steve Hackett coming to Atlanta!

Didn't see this yet, so I wanted to let everyone know tickets went on sale this morning for the March 31 2014 show at Symphony Hall here in Atlanta! Can't wait for this!!!!!! Don't miss out on what I hear is a fantastic show. Steve hasn't been to Atlanta in YEARS!!!

deleted
    Last edited by Supersonic Scientist; 09-28-2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: info is not neccesary

I got mine! Second row! Cannot wait!

Steve
    www.10trecords.com

I got mine. 3rd row center. Didn't go for the big bucks for Yes and regretted it. No way I'm not front and center this time! This is what they should've done before CTTE last year and didn't. Atlanta at the end of March, then 3 shows working their way down Fla. to CTTE 2014.

Ordered mine last night, 5th row. Super psyched. He's the last of my guitar heroes I've never seen and I had just about accepted I'd probably never see him live.

FWIW, opted for 5th row over 3rd since the 5th seats were closer to the middle of the stage. Turns out they were also $20 cheaper. Weird.

I looked for tickets, but the venue is a little confusing. Is Orchestra B close? Which row would it be? I am looking in Ticketmaster, but maybe directly with the venue is easier?

Here's a seating chart for Symphony Hall. I was in Orchestra 1 for Yes. Orchestra 4 for Hackett. Not really a bad seat in the entire place......but I thought this might help. Just follow the link....

http://www.atlantasymphony.org/aso/a...ting-chart.gif

Quote Originally Posted by flatliner View Post
    Here's a seating chart for Symphony Hall. I was in Orchestra 1 for Yes. Orchestra 4 for Hackett. Not really a bad seat in the entire place......but I thought this might help. Just follow the link....

http://www.atlantasymphony.org/aso/a...ting-chart.gif
    Thank you. Do you buy your tixs thru Ticketmaster for this particular venue? I thought I'd ask since you are local.
    Last edited by Romerovm; 10-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.

I'm local and yes I bought the tix via Ticketbastard.