Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516

Thread: Upcoming Concerts

Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Gong w/ Steve Hillage- November 22- Club Soda, Montreal QC
    Wow, glad I decided to open this up. My cousin and I are driving up for that one!!

Hope you open again... it appears that both Quebec shows have been cancelled. Well ProgMontréal has reported that and as well there are lines drawn through the Quebec gigs on the Gong Website

Quote Originally Posted by Lino View Post
    How was Esmerine Mark?? LOVE that band , just got in to them in past year or so.
    I have seen them quite a few times and they are always excellent ( a few of them live not too far from Ottawa), especially the release of Dalmak when they had the Turkish musicians along with them. However this time they were a no-show, so it was just Nive (neevee) and they was also excellent, kinda like a folk/post-rock Nordic version of Calexico. Would have been very cool to see them together.. ah well

I'm going to see Alan Parsons this Thursday.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Going to see Steven Wilson on Nov. 27th & Nick Mason on Apr. 11th. Both in Buffalo, NY

Scott
    https://radiospiral.net

anybody in Germany aware of prog concerts happening between January and early March? I'm from Brazil but I'll be studying in Berlin during Winter, and it'd be damn nice if I could catch a couple of good concerts while I'm there