Thread: Prognosis - Radio Wivenhoe

Prognosis - Radio Wivenhoe

"Ok brace yourselves Prog fans! Today I have an awe inspiring show to deliver! I have Alan Parsons Project, Kansas, Mike Oldfield, Wishbone Ash, Spock's Beard, Nektar, Jethro Tull, The Move, Hawkwind, I.Q and Black Sabbath! Yes...Black Sabbath would you believe. From 1-3pm only on www.radiowivenhoe.co.uk Tune in and Chill out to "Prognosis" with Rick Armstrong for all your progressive rock needs!"

Boy have I got some great tracks lined up for todays show! Bands announced are:- The Pineapple Thief, Sylvan, Riverside, Flamborough Head, Uriah Heep, Pink FLoyd, Transatlantic, Porcupine Tree, The Alan Parsons Project and Gentle Giant! All good stuff for you my fans!!! I'm sticking with more up to date prog rock on todays show! But do keep the requests coming in! Tune in and Chill out from 1-3pm only on http://www.radiowivenhoe.co.uk/

"What an awesome show that was! Thanks to all who tuned in today! I shall be back on Sunday 16th December for more Prognosis! Keep those requests coming in! XX."

Re the above posts, this is on behalf of my mate Rick, who has recently been given the opportunity to broadcast a 2 hour slot on www.radiowivenhoe.co.uk. This station only broadcasts online and they hope to get a FM licence next year. Rick loves everything prog, he has an enthusiastic knowledge of what he plays. He is happy to take requests, but please contact him before the day of the show. He broadcasts alternative sundays between 1pm-3pm UK time. The important thing is he a volunteer, he does not get paid for this, he just loves doing it. Please tune in on the 16th of December if you can and drop him a line....he will love it !!!

Thanks

Sunday December 16th, 1pm-3pm on http://www.radiowivenhoe.co.uk/ the best prog rock show on this planet. Send Rick a request, he will love it !!

Next show Sunday 13th Jan, to include

You shouldnt do that - Hawkwind.
    The Light from Deep Darkness - Eloy.
    Forever and Ever - Dave Greenslade.
    One of these Days - Pink Floyd.
    Islands - Starcastle.
    Supper's Ready - Genesis.
    The Pinnacle - Kansas.
    Autobahn - Kraftwerk.
    This is the 21st Century - Marillion.