Thread: Mike Keneally - Free Live EP #1 and #2

Mike Keneally - Free Live EP #1 and #2

Hi everybody - hope you're doing well.

Someone else was kind enough to post a thread about this in Main a couple of weeks ago, but I wanted to bump it over here:

We've made available two free 30-minute EPs -- one hour of free live music, drawn from different shows over the years (it goes from 1998 through the mid-2000s).

The tracks are drawn from a variety of sources: some otherwise-unreleased Dutch live radio recordings; 2 tracks previously only available on the limited-edition Dog DVD; and high-quality soundboard/audience recordings from the overflowing Live Keneally archive, which we're finally beginning to discuss diligently organizing. These two EPs represent a first attempt at coming to terms with the enormity of that objective.

Anyway, free music! Check it out! Available in mp3 and FLAC options.

There are other free downloads available as well - all of it (including the new EPs) is at this link:

http://store.keneally.com/collections/free-downloads

More things to announce very very soon.

I intentionally didn't post this in main because I don't think I post enough at PE (even though I love it here) to warrant full Squids/District 97 dispensation status on the main page (I say this with love), but I'd buy a cup of coffee for anyone who wanted to help me continue disseminating the word about these EPs...

Thank you fine folks

Mike

it's too bad this section gets very little visibility, apparently. these EPs are brilliant, man!

vroom vroom...
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Thanks Mike, great stuff as usual!
    no tunes, no dynamics, no nosebone

Hey Mike,

Thanks very much for the post, as well as the free tunes! Just grabbed these and am happily listening to "Dolphins" from the first EP as I post. (Kind of freaky to hear the violin in there, but in a very nice way.) Will definitely try to help get the word out.

Cheers,

Alan

Thanks for the music, Mike, listening now, SOUNDS GREAT! Hope to catch you live next time you are in the NYC area...