Thread: IL TEMPIO DELLE CLESSIDRE - AlieNatura

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpicturekeys View Post
    I concur!!
    Thanks for turning me onto it!

Auto buy!
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    Was the Ingranaggi released on vinyl as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    Yes it was, in three formats:
    LP (Black vinyl with insert. Textured cover)
    Ltd. LP (Black vinyl+insert+poster and textured cover)
    Ltd. LP + 7" (Red Vinyl+insert+poster and textured cover)
    Thank you for heads up for Ingranaggi Della Valle as well as IL TEMPIO DELLE CLESSIDRE - AlieNatura

Ingranaggi Della Valle - Musqat (Masqat) - (In Hoc Signo bonus track) I listened them first time today.Great stuff and this is a bonus track.. gosh.

They do sell the "Arabs in Aspic" and they do have the Akasha CD (on a dutch lable I think) but nor the BW LP.
    Those 3 releases where poorly distributed (for BW standards).

As they where mentioned, the new Three Monks will also released on the first September week.

Attachment 2277
    I need to check Three Monks.I have Akasha (Ad Perpetuam Memoriam,1995 CD) LP would be nice to have though.

Was the Ingranaggi released on vinyl as well?
    Yes it was, in three formats:
    LP (Black vinyl with insert. Textured cover)
    Ltd. LP (Black vinyl+insert+poster and textured cover)
    Ltd. LP + 7" (Red Vinyl+insert+poster and textured cover)
    Note for Ingranaggi Della Valle vinyl buyers.2 bonus tracks are not available on the black vinyl editions,only on Ltd. LP + 7" Red Vinyl.This edition costs ball squeezing 40 euros.CD has bonus tracks all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    Note for Ingranaggi Della Valle vinyl buyers.2 bonus tracks are not available on the black vinyl editions,only on Ltd. LP + 7" Red Vinyl.This edition costs ball squeezing 40 euros.CD has bonus tracks all right.
    Who carries this sucker?
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Who carries this sucker?
    http://www.btf.it/
    BTW,their site has Advanced Search,but I haven't been able to use it,ever.Do you find the feature functional?

Quote Originally Posted by Modry Effekt View Post
    http://www.btf.it/
    BTW,their site has Advanced Search,but I haven't been able to use it,ever.Do you find the feature functional?
    The new BTF site has several problems with browsers. Worst for me, the checkout crashes everytime (so I have to order per email).
    Advanced Search is functional with my browsers (IE 10 and Chrome)

IL TEMPIO DELLE CLESSIDRE - AlieNatura is out now on CD.LP will be available on month or so.
    BTW,I ordered CD directly from Black Widow ( + vinyls : Maelstrom,Akasha,Arabs in Aspic)

"Il Passo"

Thank you for posting that video, can't wait to watch it tonight. Really just an excuse to look at the lovely keyboard player. Oh, and the music is pretty cool too!

Quote Originally Posted by Yanks2009 View Post
    Thank you for posting that video, can't wait to watch it tonight. Really just an excuse to look at the lovely keyboard player. Oh, and the music is pretty cool too!
    You are welcome. Some Elisa without this "distracting" music

Ingranagge della Valle positively SMOKES. fusion and symph prog and great melodies and playing. very athletic, nimble percussion as well. excellent violin and keys!

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; Coburn Gore, Maine, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by battema View Post
    Got it Wish I could say I was surprised but....not so much. Thanks for the quick paraphrase, sir.
    I think it was in a review of an album by The Watch. Anyway.. it was a silly thing to say… This journalist probably also thinks that Verdi's decision
    to write La Traviata in italian or Descartes decision to write the Discourse on Method in french were bad business decisions… ;-)

Thanks for sharing! Even with the goth wig and makeup, she's still a total prog babe. And she was just as pretty in person. All this wouldn't matter much if she wasn't a terrific musician, but hell, it's nice once in a while for a prog musician not to be some ugly old guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
    I think it was in a review of an album by The Watch. Anyway.. it was a silly thing to say… This journalist probably also thinks that Verdi's decision
    to write La Traviata in italian or Descartes decision to write the Discourse on Method in french were bad business decisions… ;-)
    The notion that not only should singing artists express themselves in English but that it's essentially insane that they would think otherwise, is actually quite firm in certain circuits. As for progressive rock, most - not all - seminal acts outside of Angloamerican quarters indeed didn't apply English lyrics.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

The makeup artist is not bad herself.