Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magenta - The Twenty Seven Club preview and pre-order information

I'm looking forward to the next time they get to do a guitar duet.

Magenta just get better every time I see them. The biggest shame is that they don't gig very much.

I was lucky enough to play test the 5.1 surround mix of this album and imho It's Rob's best surround mix to date. It's also released in DTS 24/96 (previous Magenta albums were DD only) and sounds absolutely stunning. It quite quickly became my favourite Magenta album (replacing Metamorphosis at the top spot) and the three tracks they've incorporated into the current live set are just stunning live.

It's a keyboard and guitar heavy album, with Chris Fry sounding very vintage Steve Howe like in places. Contender for album of the year for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Palfreyman View Post
    I was lucky enough to play test the 5.1 surround mix of this album and imho It's Rob's best surround mix to date. It's also released in DTS 24/96 (previous Magenta albums were DD only) and sounds absolutely stunning. It quite quickly became my favourite Magenta album (replacing Metamorphosis at the top spot) and the three tracks they've incorporated into the current live set are just stunning live.

It's a keyboard and guitar heavy album, with Chris Fry sounding very vintage Steve Howe like in places. Contender for album of the year for me.
    The hi-res audio also makes for staggeringly good sound quality on vinyl Neil - I listened to this one over and over again when the albums were delivered from the manufacturer. if you have a record deck, this album deserves to be sitting on it!!