Thread: Janel & Anthony - free concert in Silver Spring, MD, 7/26

Janel & Anthony - free concert in Silver Spring, MD, 7/26

Janel and Anthony at United Therapeutics' BioWall Plaza
    presented by Cuneiform Records and Sonic Circuits
    Friday, July 26th, 2013, 6:00pm-7:30pm (Rain Date: July 27th, 4:30pm-6:00pm)
    On Cameron St. (corner with Spring St.), Silver Spring, MD 20910
    FREE / ALL-AGES

Cutting-edge music - and architecture - is thriving on the edge of downtown Silver Spring. Outside the radar of local press focused on the Fillmore, an avant-garde / experimental music scene, based outside Town Center’s core, has long been building international recognition for greater Washington DC as the 21st century mecca for innovative, experimental music in the USA. On July 26th, two key components of DC’s internationally-acclaimed avant-music scene -- the concert presenter Sonic Circuits, and the record label Cuneiform Records, both headquartered in Silver Spring - join forces and invite the Silver Spring and greater DC public to hear one of avant music’s most enchantingly beautiful acts - the cello, guitar and electronics duo of Janel & Anthony - perform live at the first-ever, FREE outdoor concert held at United Therapeutics' BioWall Plaza, an enchanting new urban space in downtown Silver Spring. BioWall Plaza is part of a new headquarters complex, notable for its cutting-edge architecture and “green” design, being built by biotech company United Therapeutics on downtown Silver Spring’s northern edge.

Biowall-concertposter.jpg
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Nice! Wish I could be there Steve. Enjoy.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.