Thread: WAYSIDE MUSIC SUMMER SALE - 15% off EVERYTHING!

WAYSIDE MUSIC SUMMER SALE - 15% off EVERYTHING!

Back in olden times, the hot, aromatic days of full summer brought on special, sacred, Kabbalistic rituals involving large, close groups of people, who had gathered together into communities based on shared interests and experiences.

The fruits of summer would be allowed to ripen and ferment, making a potent, pungent beverage.

Ancient herbs would be harvested and carefully dried. They would be gently poured over by expert hands and specially prepared.

Idiosyncratically dressed musicians would gather and confer. The strains of rarely heard, esoteric music would begin to emerge from strange instruments.

Women and men would come together in large and smaller groupings. The beverages would be poured and imbibed and the herbs carefully lit and inhaled

Then, as the music would begin to play, they would come together almost as in a sacramental state...

....I surely hope you enjoyed your college years as much as I did!

So, nowadays, what should we do to celebrate the summer season?

WE ARE HAVING A 15% OFF SALE ON EVERYTHING IN THE STORE! E V E R Y T H I N G ! ! !

So, we will bring the music to you for your own, personal rituals...

The prices shown ARE the sale prices!

The sale will last AT LEAST through the weekend, until the end of the day on Sunday, July 14. If the sale is still rocking hard at that time, we may extend it a few days further, but no promises, folks.

There will be no new items added during the sale. Due to the sale, our regularly scheduled email blast of new items may be delayed by a few days.

Thanks, everyone, and happy shopping!

http://www.waysidemusic.com
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Let's go ........ SHOPPING!!
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Order placed. Anticipation begins...
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

k - selection in wish list. will sleep on it and buy tomorrow.

Damn you Feigenbaum! <<shakes fist>>
    Hired on to work for Mr. Bill Cox, a-fixin' lawn mowers and what-not, since 1964.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." Anonymous

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” George Carlin

Hey Reginod, we look for things - can you make our ship go?

:-)

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    Quick question Steve (shamefully, I've never ordered from Wayside before), as a guest, how long will cd's I've "added to the cart" remain in the cart? And I assume that if the cd is listed on the site, it's in stock? Thanks a lot! Oh, the reason I'm asking is that I've selected several titles and put them in the ol' cart, but have to scoot away from my computer for several hours.

And another quick question. I checked on postage to Canada and the site displays $12. Does that cover more than one cd? If not, how much per additional cd? Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Arnold View Post
    how long will cd's I've "added to the cart" remain in the cart?
    48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Don Arnold View Post
    And I assume that if the cd is listed on the site, it's in stock?
    generally yes, but (a) we update this manually and so we might not have gotten to it to make it inactive if 5 people order something we have one of before we pull the last copy and make it inactive and (b) IF it's in your cart and we've made it inactive, you can still order it, even though we've made it inactive.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

well, then. i guess it's time to take a look and see what ya got!

thanks Steve,

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Wouldn't you know that I placed two orders in June..
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybrick View Post
    Wouldn't you know that I placed two orders in June..
    So did I but I guess it's time for July's order.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

ordered some juicy 5.1s: Trespass and ItCotCK, and new Maschera di Cera: Le porte del domani

Cemented my first order with Wayside last evening! Will finally get my hands on the latest Anglagard! (plus 4 others).

Thanks Steve!