Thread: I recommend...

Our album release date has arrived! Inside Out Music announced this:

Our album release date has arrived! Inside Out Music announced this:

"The young and hotly-tipped UK-based progressive rockers MASCHINE have announced the release
    of their debut album entitled ‘Rubidium’ on the 29th July 2013."

For more info go to our MASCHINE fb page by clicking here...https://www.facebook.com/maschineuk?success=1
    Last edited by Maschine; 06-16-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Posting a youtube clip would do wonders....
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Luke (if this is you posting), we met in Quebec (I know it's painful to remember that Quebec gig). I'm the old man (look at my profile pic). Everything I've heard on clips from this band so far has been stellar.

I'm too dumb to imbed, but:

http://youtu.be/099G_FG0r8g
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Please don't underestimate the power of having your best song posted on Youtube or the like. Those "in the studio" things are cool, but what I'd like is to hear a, you know, song. Especially with Steve sopositive about the band. thanks!

Steve, see the icon that looks like a film clip? Click it.
    "Always ready with the ray of sunshine"

Thanks, Charles!

So simple, even a child or old person can do it!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybrick View Post
    see the icon that looks like a film clip? Click it.

That's all it takes? Oh man, have I been out to lunch (and getting old at the same time) for the past few months.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    When you're raised on DOS, it's easy to ignore those rows of buttons. They're scary - they could do ANYTHING, and you might not be able to undo it.

Hey!! Yeah of course I remember, nice to speak to you again. Yeah this is Luke, it wasn't before.. I asked someone from the band to post on here about our album and didn't do the best job of promoting it so I'm going to do another re-post.
    Hows it going my friend? I loved the whole Quebec experience, apart from not being able to do a full live show for you all it was great! Myself, Dan & Tony loved improvising for you all, we could have go on all night but it wouldn't have been fair on Andy haha. Hope your well and can't wait for you all to hear this album. It's gonna be killer!

Hey Strawberrybrick, being signed to IO means that we have to go through them if and when we can put out music and up to now we cannot give out any teasers, tasters or any other promo
    stuff. However, in a few days time IO and ourselves WILL be releasing a series of online interactive stuff so keep watching and we will have full songs, teasers, videos and everything else for you guys to enjoy whilst pre-orders become available on the 28th of June