Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the Son of the Holy $hit Powerball lottery jackpot

Return of the Son of the Holy $hit Powerball lottery jackpot

$550,000,000 and growing. May hit 3/4 billion by $aturday Night'$ drawing.
    Of course should I win, among the usual houses and cars and dream vacations and take care of all my friends and family etc. crap...
    I promise to make that Genesis reunion happen once and for all!
    That's IF I survive the heart attack.

The Mega Millions jackpot is $190,000,000. Meh.

Good Luck Everyone!
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Were I to win that jackpot, I promise that I would do some kind of concert/festival-type of thing with benefits for all PE members.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

What would it cost to buy Clear Channel and reprogram it with Prog????
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Where can you buy tickets for this? I'm certain I'd win.

My coworkers and I have bought tickets, so we're sure to win. Lots of new boutique basses for a start.

$600,000,000 now.
    If I win, I resurrect Nearfest; opening weekend headliners will be a reunited Genesis and a reunited Gentle Giant.

I'll make them offers they can't refuse.
    "Henry Cow always wanted to push itself, so sometimes we would write music that we couldn't actually play – I found that very encouraging." - Lindsay Cooper, 1998
    "I have nothing to do with Endless River. Phew! This is not rocket science people, get a grip." - Roger Waters, 2014
    "I'm a collector. And I've always just seemed to collect personalities." - David Bowie, 1973

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
    $600,000,000 now.
    If I win, I resurrect Nearfest; opening weekend headliners will be a reunited Genesis and a reunited Gentle Giant.

I'll make them offers they can't refuse.
    There's not enough money in the world. Nice thought tho.

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    With 600k$. You could almost afford Fripp
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

10, 13, 14, 22, 52 * 11

Not me.

One person from Florida. No income taxes in Florida.

I had 10 11 12 22 52 34
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Bummer.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

And just like that it's up to $300,000,000 for tomorrow, Saturday 8/3.
    Good luck everyone.
    And by everyone I mean ME!!!!!!

(For what I would do with my winnings, after surviving the heart attack of course, please refer to the first post in this thread.)

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    If I win, I promise I'll go to both of those prog cruises.

Wait till you see the prog cruise ...prog island I set up when I win!!
    "I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."
    - Peter Griffin ("Family Guy")

No winner.
    $400,000,000 and rising.

$400 million on Wednesday...

nobody won last night, growing again to a level where I just might have to buy a ticket.

(Actually, almost no one is buying regular lottery because of Powerball. I could be very happy winning the small one too.)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A gentleman is defined as someone who knows how to play the accordion, and doesn't.

Invested ten bucks this morning.
    "I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about."

In for 10 too.

$448,400,000 (odd amount but I'll take it)

58, 5, 25, 59, 30 - 32

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Three lucky souls will be splitting the Powerball jackpot, which hit an estimated $448.4 million Wednesday.

The winning numbers drawn Wednesday evening were 5, 25, 30, 58, 59, and Powerball 32. Lottery officials then told CBS 2 early Thursday morning that three winning tickets matched all six numbers, and that two of the tickets were sold in New Jersey. The other was sold in Minnesota.

Didn't win.

Back to work.

Hi ho, hi ho....

Tomorrow's jackpot is 40 million dollars. Meh.