Thread: Happy Belated Birthday DaleGtr!

Happy Belated Birthday DaleGtr!

Hey, how can we not remember Dale's big day??

I don't see a thread about this monumental event. So here's one. Better late than never, said someone.

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Dale! Sorry we could not connect yesterday for that birthday beer but we will do it soon!
    Deb H

"Mom, you have a PROGlem." - from my son Douglas, age 14

www.ethelfest.com

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Dale! One day in the distant future we'll have more deep dish pizza in the wonderful Chicago.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

I would have been glad to wish you a happy birthday Saturday night, but you weren't there.

I would have been glad to wish you a happy birthday Sunday at Rich & Val's Faun Fables house concert, but you weren't there.

Happy birthday!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Happy belated B'day Dale.
    For he's a Jolly Fellow. Oh, and Good too, I guess

Jim & Lila
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Holy cow! Well, I guess if you all can wish me a happy belated birthday I can say a belated thank you to all! :-) I haven't been on PE in just over a month so I missed this.

Thanks for starting the thread Deb. Yes, too bad we didn't we didn't hook up for a celebratory beer or two!

Greg, I was just thinking of you the other day when we took NogBadthe Good (Ian) out when he visited us and we passed by the Uno's/Due's pizza place. I haven't had their fine pizza since you came to visit. Come back soon! :-)

Geezer, very sorry to have missed you that weekend! I was sick as a dog and had to pass on the festivities.

Jimmy and Lila! Thanks for the kind words! Hope all is well by you two! Great seeing you at Rosfest!!!
    “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles

Haagen Daz, Dale!!
    "The woods would be very silent if the only birds that sang were those who sang best..." - Henry David Thoreau

Tussen takk Tony!! But for some strange reason all of a sudden I want ice cream! (I guess that makes sense in light of a bday celebration.) :-)
    “We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” Orson Welles