Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday to me!!!

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Happy Birthday, sincerely.

But still, I'm thrilled it's off the map here - pretty distracting.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by KerryKompost View Post
    Happy birthday a week late! Don't take the lack of well-wishes personally -- I just "discovered" this forum page yesterday. On the old PE, as someone said, it would mention whoever's birthday it was on a scrolling banner on the front page -- that is how I was tipped to whoever's birthday it was. PE3 is a lot more compartmentalized and therefore a lot more info gets by I would guess a majority of people.
    Thanks.

I know it may seem to some that I am being overly sensitive about it but picture this: You are on a website for several years, you know people know you, you have met many of them in person plus your birthday is posted on the calender plus you have gotten birthday greetings before. Anyone else in my situation would have every right to be pissed off about it. It's about respect. On another site someone deliberately didn't wish me a happy birthday. You think I'm going to talk to that guy now? FUCK NO. Thanks to those who were sincere and wished me a hb though.

No one congratulated me on my Bar Miztvah. But anyway, CHYLL REISS

OK Belkie. :P

Wow

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Brian, you sure must be a big World of Warcraft fan!

I should be saying wow for the fact that he has said wow about five times but not one HB.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    I know it may seem to some that I am being overly sensitive about it but picture this: You are on a website for several years, you know people know you, you have met many of them in person plus your birthday is posted on the calender plus you have gotten birthday greetings before. Anyone else in my situation would have every right to be pissed off about it. It's about respect.
    It's not about respect. Mike, I've already gone out of my way to describe the reality of PEv3 for you. Have you noticed that there are birthdays here every day, but only a handful of b-day threads since PEv3 started? Should those several hundred people all feel pissed off and and not respected? Did you go out of your way since even starting your thread to wish everyone else who has had a b-day on PE since a Happy Birthday?

Bottom line:

- It's not a slight on you.
    - You were not shown disrespect.
    - Case closed (and so is thread).
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.