Thread: New Museo Rosenbach album: Barbarica

Profondo Giallo Crystal Plumage's Avatar

New Museo Rosenbach album: Barbarica

From FaceBook

In uscita nel mese di aprile 2013. Etichetta: Aereostella.
    Può già essere prenotato in tutti i negozi di dischi.
    Which basically means: coming in April, preorder now!
    Dunno where, when and how, but this could be something great.
    HuGo
    "Very, very nice," said a man in the crowd,
    When the golden voice appeared.
    She was gold alright, but then so is rust.
    "Such a shame about the beard."

Some more from www.museorosenbach.com :
    Il titolo del nuovo lavoro evoca scenari drammatici, dominati da un’istintiva violenza che fa regredire qualunque civiltà al primitivo stato di barbarie.

La band racconta un mondo disorientato, incapace di crescere in armonia con la natura, lacerato dal demone della guerra.

Nella suite che apre l’album,gli uomini, consapevoli dei danni ambientali che hanno provocato,cercano nella Natura segnali che facciano sperare nella sopravvivenza del pianeta. E la Terra risponde con la vitalità e l’amore di una grande madre. Ci sono orizzonti per il nostro futuro!

Tuttavia l’esistenza è ancora piena d’incertezze, moralmente inquinata dal fanatismo, dall’odio tra i popoli che lottano fra loro e si disperdono in una continua fuga dal dolore.

Le quattro songs che completano l’affresco esprimono con un suono ruvido questa insana tentazione barbarica di risolvere i problemi del villaggio globale con la distruzione dell’avversario.

Crediti:

Stefano “Lupo” Galifi (voce) Alberto Moreno (tastiere) Giancarlo Golzi (batteria) Sandro Libra (chitarra) Max Borelli (chitarra – voce) Fabio Meggetto (tastiere) Andy Senis (basso – voce)
    Il respiro del pianeta 13’ 54’’ – La coda del diavolo 6’ 46’ – ’ Abbandonati 6’ 32’’ – 
Fiore di vendetta 6’ 46’’ – Il re del circo 7’ 12’’
    Scritto e realizzato dal Museo Rosenbach. Prodotto dalla Museo Rosenbach Prog Band e Maurizio Macchioni. Registrazione effettuata nel mese di Marzo 2013 alla Rosenhouse di Vallecrosia Italy.
    Ingegnere del suono: Maurizio Macchioni. Assistente alla registrazione: Alessio Senis. Mixaggi effettuati da Maurizio Macchioni presso Hyde Park Studio e Lova Music Milano.
    Realizzazione grafica: Sandro Libra.
 Fotografie di Sandro Libra.
 Disegni di copertina: Monica Di Rocco.
 Disegno interno: Elena Coriale.

Management: Iaia De Capitani 
Booking Agency: D&D Concerti srl www.diedi.com
    Distribuito esclusivamente da Self Distribuzione s.r.l. IMMAGINIFICA – Aereostella.
    As per Google Translate:
    The title of the new work evokes dramatic scenarios, dominated by an instinctive violence that reverses any civilization to the primitive state of barbarism.

The band tells a confused world, unable to grow in harmony with nature, torn by the demon of war.

In the suite which opens the album, men, aware of the environmental damage it caused, they seek in Nature signals do hope for the survival of the planet. And the Earth responds with vitality and love of a great mother. There are horizons for our future!

However, there is still full of uncertainties, morally polluted by bigotry, hatred between peoples who are fighting each other and are dispersed in a continuous escape from pain.

The four songs that complement the fresco express sound harsh this insane barbaric temptation to solve the problems of the global village with the destruction of the opponent.
    Looks to me another great dramatic work! I'm giddy now
    HuGo

Hopefully some camples will surface soon..
    HuGo

HuGo

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Plumage View Post
    Hopefully some camples will surface soon..
    You can listen the whole album (fantastic masterpiece of prog art) on Spotify though dunno if it works in Netherlands. Check and, in the positive case, just search for "barbarica".

I never used Spotify and think I never will, looking at that website. I will wait for other places to listen.
    Thanks anyway And welcome to the forum!
    HuGo

I will buy the Amazon MP-3's, assuming that like the New Trolls CD this becomes available there

BG
    "When Yes appeared on stage, it was like, the gods appearing from the heavens, deigning to play in front of the people."

Listen here:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00C8DCUTQ
    Too short to really know what's going on (melodies etc.), but I like the sounds used.
    HuGo

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Plumage View Post
    I never used Spotify and think I never will, looking at that website. I will wait for other places to listen.
    Thanks anyway And welcome to the forum!
    Thanks for yor welcome. Why don't you want to use spotify? with a free registration you get a legal streaming of thousands of cd in a very good mp3 conversion, artists will get royalties anytime you listen to their songs and at the same time labels get a very small amount of money. You are forced to listen just 15 seconds advertisement every 3 tracks (more or less) and everybody's happy. Anyway this new Museo Rosenbach effort is quite good though it doesn't reach Zarathustra's peak.

For the CDs I've been involved with, you get a whopping 1 cent per play from streaming services.

IMHO not the best track, but "Barbarica" is an excellent work indeed. Look forward to see them live in their upcoming italian tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Griffin View Post
    I will buy the Amazon MP-3's, assuming that like the New Trolls CD this becomes available there

BG

Wow

The camples sound pretty good actually. It definitely leaves you wanting more. I'm sure Greg Walker will get this as soon as it's officially available on cd.

I will buy this one later in the year. Together with the recent Alphataurus. Both are excellent bands!
    HuGo