Thread: Wayside Mega Blowout Sale

Wayside Mega Blowout Sale

Highly recommend popping over to the Wayside site and checking out their sale. There are some interesting titles at bargain basement prices. I just bought Miles In The Sky and LZ's Presence for $5 each and Gryphon's Red Queen to Gryphon Three for $10. Enjoy!

Arthur.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I've been buying a bunch of stuff there, Rainbow, Rush, Ergo, Djam Karet, Positive Catastrophe, Supertramp, good stuff.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    I picked up the Hur! Hommage à la musique de Christian Vander when I ordered the new Setna. Two discs for $11! It is has some amazingly weird and cool takes on Magma classics.

I saw that the debut Captain Beyond is on sale too. That's a great disc. If you don't have it, you should try it.
    Last edited by notallwhowander; 04-06-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.

Thanks, just sent in an order.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Just had Round Two at Wayside: picked up Journey s/t and Weather Report's 8:30 for $5 each and Pensieri Imperfetti for $12 (the latter I bought based on the description alone - Italian progressive jazz fusion with guitar that sounds like David Gilmour - I couldn't resist ).

Sweet. I just ordered Van der Graaf Generator - Godbluff Live 1975/Live Belgium 1971 DVD. Been meaning to pick it up................................for years.

^ You enjoy the shit out of that! Just don't expect to see anything Banton plays during the Godbluff portion of the show. Frustrating as heck!
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    ^ You enjoy the shit out of that! Just don't expect to see anything Banton plays during the Godbluff portion of the show. Frustrating as heck!
    Thanks man.
    I actually rented it from Netflix years ago (not sure if they still have it?) and I remember that it wasn't perfect, but still worth owning. Live '70's VdGG!!

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    It's a great one
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.