Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prog vendor to avoid permanently

prog vendor to avoid permanently

moc.dcresal i mailed money order he said he never got it whateva now i cant use his shop due to post office or wal-marts end well u just lost 600 dollars of buiness u douche

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    What did the address on the envelope look like?

I see....
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Note that this thread is the only instance of "moc.dcresal" on the www, so it seems there's little risk of any PEers not avoiding this mysterious prog vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by prognoir View Post
    moc.dcresal i mailed money order he said he never got it whateva now i cant use his shop due to post office or wal-marts end well u just lost 600 dollars of buiness u douche
    I'm still tryin' to guess what language this is...
    Gnish-gnosh borble wiff, shlauuffin oople tirk.

I like pie.
    High Vibration Go On - R.I.P. Chris Squire

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by prognoir View Post
    Prognoir: I cannot locate this vendor. Is Moc.dcresal the actual name of the vendor? Most use syn-phonic, lasers edge, kinesis, progress records without anything but great service. By the way, you can go to your bank and track that money order. If you have a bank like Chase they can track it immediately, and see if it was cashed.

Hint: reverse moc.dcresal.

The bigger question is what this guy does for a living that he can place a $600 CD order. In the past he's claimed to own over 3,000 CDs.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by bill g View Post
    Most use syn-phonic
    This is the one that sells 'imports' from Japan even though he knows they are strict bootlegs and illegal material. Shame on him and sad for the customers he dupes.

Strange that someone who can't spell "you" can spell "douche."
    High Vibration Go On - R.I.P. Chris Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post

The bigger question is what this guy does for a living that he can place a $600 CD order.
    Stenographer.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalProgRules View Post
    Strange that someone who can't spell "you" can spell "douche."
    He can successfully type in French and backwards English.

Doink!

That never occurred to me.

So he was dealing with Ken? And he's claiming Ken ripped him off? This is serious indeed. What are the chances that this occurred the way the OP presented it? My guess would be 0%.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Waiting for the shit to fly.

Seriously; this does not belong in the main section - if at all.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

Oh, that didn't occur to me either. Ken is a good guy, and this is a misunderstanding that can probably be easily rectified. Prognoir needs to go to his bank and have them track the money order. If it was lost in the mail, they can reissue it same day (if its a decent bank). This does not have to get ugly.

prognoir (only his CURRENT name - another banned asshole back for more until they ban him again) doesn't give a shit what anyone says about him. Complete idiots never do.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I have done thousands of dollars of business with Ken over the years, and have never experienced anything less than exemplary customer service. I'm sorry that you appear to be having an issue right now, but based on my many, many experiences with the Laser's Edge, I would urge my fellow PE-ers to buy with confidence.

NP: Frank Zappa Roxy & Elsewhere

So would I, WL.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

éí 'aaníígÓÓ 'áhoot'é Don Arnold's Avatar
    for Laser's Edge

for Syn-phonic

and I'm sure thumbs up for other prog vendors out there too (I don't order a lot, and only have experience with LE & Syn, both of which have provided exemplary service).

Progstreaming-webmaster Sunhillow's Avatar
    Now, Prognoir is on my ignore-list, like you all should do. Is there a way to actually hid all threads started by the ones on your ignore-list, so you don't have to see anything he writes?

Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

This is the only time I'll post about this and hopefully the moderators will remove the thread and ban Prognoir aka Jegheist - real name Jonathan Crout once and for all.

Jonathan tried to place an order on our website. It was declined by his bank. He replaced the order and indicated payment by check. After 2 1/2 weeks we had not received it. I contacted him and told him that I would not honor his orders in the future. He went off the handle. I received numerous emails and threatening phone calls from him. His rambling phone message was completely psychotic. He mentioned that there was a warrant out for his arrest for domestic violence. He said he had been institutionalized but supposedly now his meds were straightened out. (I don't think they've worked that part out yet). He then emailed that he had sent the money order but left out the post office box. He called and left that message as well. I ignored him.

Today I received a number of phone calls from him. I wouldn't take them. He left a voice message threatening me. He then tried to contact me through Facebook. He sent me the following message:

dont worry ill be at rosfest this year at your table u wont even recognise me ill get all my cds beofre its over ill have lil suprise waiting for you which you will be oweing me money you will have been served idiot my wife is at courts filing lawsuit against your stank nigga motherfucking ass

I have blocked him on Facebook. All of the above is documented. I recognize that he suffers from some form of severe mental illness. Regardless I must impress upon Jonathan that I take these matters very seriously. If he wants to avoid a visit from federal law enforcement he should immediately break off trying to contact me.

Ken Golden