Thread: egg-the metronomical society cd.

egg-the metronomical society cd.

I knew about this a couple of years ago and finally decided it was time to take the plunge. I am so glad I did,egg is awesome,but even more awesome live on stage. If you love egg and don't have this..... www.burningshed.com is the only place that sells it. Get one a.s.a.p.

The pic on the left is on the inside of the gorgeous digi-pak and there is a 10(or so) page booklet chock full of info.

Been on my wishlist for ages. Got to get this one, I love Egg's stuff.
    High Vibration Go On - R.I.P. Chris Squire

I luckily purchased mine a few years ago when there were still signed copies available. My Metronomical Society signed by Clive Brooks, Mont Campbell and Dave Stewart is one of my most treasured possessions. Be sure to check out the companion booklet copious notes for the full history of the band as well as great pictures and amusing anecdotes.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Got a copy several years ago, it's very good.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

'tis excellent, yep
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...