Thread: SYNERGY Now at HD Traks.

SYNERGY Now at HD Traks.

They are selling: Electronic Realizations For Rock Orchestra,Sequencer and Cords in 92/24($17.98) and 192/24($24.98) in the usual formats: aiff,alac,flac,wav. What I want to know is which one should I get for home/car listening and my laptop with the Sennheiser HD-555's? Any ideas? I just found out about these from my new facebook friend,Larry Fast.

I would think the 96/24 should do fine.

Don't forget to google a coupon code as there are some around that should save you 10-15%.

Thanks Jeff. Which format would I want to use then? Wav. Flac?

Not sure how to answer that, Rand. If space is a concern, FLAC is probably a good choice but you then would decode the files for proper listening.

For car listening you will need to convert to 16/44 unless your player does DVD.

I would presume that HDtracks has some type of FAQ which would probably help to guide you ...

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCarney View Post
    Not sure how to answer that, Rand. If space is a concern, FLAC is probably a good choice but you then would decode the files for proper listening.

For car listening you will need to convert to 16/44 unless your player does DVD.

I would presume that HDtracks has some type of FAQ which would probably help to guide you ...
    If it sounds as good as the lp I'm happy. I think Wav will be the least hassle for me.

I would love to hear a new Synergy recording. I know that Larry has a whole business that he runs, but a new Synergy CD would be awesome. The Tony Levin band was fun as well, but it seems that has stopped regrettably.

I found the debut,a 2013 remaster on Synergy Records for less than $4 at EMusic. They gave me $12 credit for nothing,so I got 3 cds tonight for free.

Synergy-ER4RO
    Fates Warning-Perfect Symmetry
    John McLaughlin-To The One