Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: If Chris Squire retired....

Feels good, doesn't it, trurl?
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by JIF View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but ronmac said "original Pink Floyd" did he not? David Gilmour was not part of the original Pink Floyd(Syd Barrett was). So, Dave probably wouldn't have gotten paid.
    No, it was original PF shows, meaning the original "Wall" shows performed by Pink Floyd.

Nice try, though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmac View Post
    No, it was original PF shows, meaning the original "Wall" shows performed by Pink Floyd.

Nice try, though.
    You said original Pink Floyd, you didn't say original Wall shows. So, don't be a dickhead just because you can't keep your mouth shut and are constantly making stupid jokes about stuff that's not funny.

You said original Pink Floyd, you didn't say original Wall shows. So, don't be a dickhead just because you can't keep your mouth shut and are constantly making stupid jokes about stuff that's not funny.
    He's certainly entitled to. And he is giving people their money's worth with such a spectacular presentation. Milking's a bit harsh, IMO. If he were truly milking it, he would have released a DVD of the original PF shows by now. There is quality footage available.
    My emphasis added. And you're the one who accused me of not seeing the forest for the tress, which you can't even see the words in front of your face.

"Dickhead." Pretty much what I'm thinking.

Banned
    My emphasis added. And you're the one who accused me of not seeing the forest for the tress, which you can't even see the words in front of your face.

"Dickhead." Pretty much what I'm thinking.
    When you said "originally Pink Floyd show" I thought that you meant shows from the original lineup. You didn't mention The Wall in your post. Btw, the forest from the tress comment that I made to you was not seeing the bigger picture. Your usage of the phrase doesn't make sense. Btw, didn't you say something on a previous thread about someone getting a taste of their own medicine? That, my friend, is what I'm giving you. You are constantly being rude and making jokes about a guy's physical appearance(Leslie West) or making light of someone's family tragedy(like you did in the Yes Cancels Axis Tv Broadcast thread). I find that in poor taste. Just don't say anymore because you must think you're better than everyone else. You are the only one making those kinds of comments.

Jefferson James
    trurl -- brilliant dude!

After consideration from my management team -- me, myself, and I -- we have decided to entertain all offers to replace Chris Squire not only in Yes, but in all aspects of life. With that, I'm off to fire my vocalist.

When you said "originally Pink Floyd show" I thought that you meant shows from the original lineup.
    Ever hear of something called context?

You are constantly being rude and making jokes about a guy's physical appearance(Leslie West) or making light of someone's family tragedy(like you did in the Yes Cancels Axis Tv Broadcast thread). I find that in poor taste. Just don't say anymore because you must think you're better than everyone else. You are the only one making those kinds of comments.
    Still clinging to things that aren't there, huh?

Sure, pick on a guy who's best friend is dying of cancer. It's okay, I was picked on all of my early life. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll go start one of those self-pitying "woe is me" threads, so everyone else can pat me on the head to make me feel better.