Thread: Rated PG - Peter Gabriel's movie tunes

Rated PG - Peter Gabriel's movie tunes

I apologize if this has been posted. I was checking Peter's website and it looks like he has an album of songs he did
    for soundtracks coming out. Any opinions on the songs. I don't think I have heard any of them except "In your eyes"

https://petergabriel.com/release/rated-pg/

i don't see this on itunes or Amazon. is it only available as a picture disk?
    there are lot of PG songs that are not available on his albums...
    songs from movies (although this release is missing many o them), songs from tribute albums, duets, etc....
    alway thought a rissue with all these songs on it would be cool.

It was only available yesterday (April 13th) for Record Store Day. I don't know if you could still pick up a copy at your local record shop.

From genesis-news:

Rated PG is released as a picture disc on Record Store Day in a limited edition of 5,000 copies. As it is a picture disc, it may be more interesting as a collector’s item than as an audiophile experience. It is good to know that all buyers will be given access to a High Resolution download. As of now there are no plans to make this album available in a different way.

It's a RSD first, that means it will have a regular release later.
    Actually, PG himself confirmed during a bbc interview it will probably be released next may.
    Anyaway the collection is very good, and the 24/96 hi-res download was the reason for me to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by squonkduke View Post
    It's a RSD first, that means it will have a regular release later.
    Actually, PG himself confirmed during a bbc interview it will probably be released next may
    May of 2020? I guess that’s something to look forward to, since he hasn’t done an album of new material since...was it 2002?