Thread: New Kate Bush 4 CD Release

New Kate Bush 4 CD Release

Hope no one else has already posted this! Found on Amazon with a release date of March 22nd. "The Other Sides" is a 4 CD collection of b-sides, 12" mixes, rare tracks and (one entire CD) of cover versions. There are also songs used for movie soundtracks: "Brazil" "The Golden Compass" "Castaway" and "Humming" - an early demo never before released. The link at katebush.com sends you right over to the Amazon purchasing page. Just under $30 USD for 4 CDs.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    If you look toward the end of this thread there's some discussion of this 4CD release.

http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...ight=kate+bush

I remember some discussion (not sure if it was here) and mixed opinions about the gentleman in charge of the new remastering. But I don’t remember anything specifically about the remastering of The Other Sides (and not many even have the earlier versions). It is indeed a tempting set and price for fans like me who have few or none of these tracks. So thanks for the reminder!

As an aside, the Remastered Part 1 box just dropped to 43 Euros on Amazon Italy ($48 and change for us Yanks, plus shipping).
    Last edited by Wah3; 03-27-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wah3 View Post

As an aside, the Remastered Part 1 box just dropped to 43 Euros on Amazon Italy ($48 and change for us Yanks, plus shipping).
    Gottverdammter!

I started a thread on this release a few weeks ago; it's appropriately posted in the "What's On/What's New" forum...