Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJ Proghouse 20th-anniversary Hootenanny (June 15-16, 2019)

tickets now on sale (direct link provided)

Hi again,

Though the update of our NJ Proghouse is still in progress, I'm very happy to report that tickets are now on sale. The direct link is:

https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834

Thanks, best wishes, and I hope that you'll join us for what is sure to be a really amazing weekend of live progressive music from a host of very talented alumni artists,

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Hi again,

Though the update of our NJ Proghouse is still in progress, I'm very happy to report that tickets are now on sale. The direct link is:

Thanks, best wishes, and I hope that you'll join us for what is sure to be a really amazing weekend of live progressive music from a host of very talented alumni artists,

Alan

Done. See you there Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by infandous View Post
    Done. See you there Alan!
    Thanks very much and I look most forward to seeing you there!

Me too!! I'm in!!

Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Thanks very much and I look most forward to seeing you there!
    You may not remember me, but we met at Bony's 50th birthday at the old schoolhouse many moons ago (2007 maybe?). I look a lot different now than I did then. It will be great to finally see you and Advent live!

You may not remember me, but we met at Bony's 50th birthday at the old schoolhouse many moons ago (2007 maybe?). I look a lot different now than I did then. It will be great to finally see you and Advent live!
    With our first show being April of 2007, we barely got to experience that "era" when NJ Proghouse "STAPH" would show up in large amounts to every show. Those days are long gone but some of the old gang peek their heads in from time to time.

Hi again,

Quote Originally Posted by harbinger58 View Post
    Me too!! I'm in!!
    Wonderful, thanks. Look forward to seeing you there!

It's great to hear that you're coming out. It will be great to meet up with you again after all this time. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Alan

Gungfly (live)

Greetings again,

For those unfamiliar with Rikard Sjöblom's post-Beardfish work with Gungfly, I thought I'd share this video:

Just another reason to join us for what is sure to be an amazing weekend of live progressive music.

Again, tickets are already on sale here:

Thanks again and very much hope to see you there,

Alan