Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 83

Thread: NJ Proghouse 20th-anniversary Hootenanny (June 15-16, 2019)

  1. #26

    tickets now on sale (direct link provided)

    Hi again,

    Though the update of our NJ Proghouse is still in progress, I'm very happy to report that tickets are now on sale. The direct link is:

    https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834

    Thanks, best wishes, and I hope that you'll join us for what is sure to be a really amazing weekend of live progressive music from a host of very talented alumni artists,


    Alan

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Hi again,

    Though the update of our NJ Proghouse is still in progress, I'm very happy to report that tickets are now on sale. The direct link is:

    https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834

    Thanks, best wishes, and I hope that you'll join us for what is sure to be a really amazing weekend of live progressive music from a host of very talented alumni artists,


    Alan


    Done. See you there Alan!

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by infandous View Post
    Done. See you there Alan!
    Thanks very much and I look most forward to seeing you there!

  4. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Versailles, PA
    Posts
    80
    Me too!! I'm in!!

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Thanks very much and I look most forward to seeing you there!
    You may not remember me, but we met at Bony's 50th birthday at the old schoolhouse many moons ago (2007 maybe?). I look a lot different now than I did then. It will be great to finally see you and Advent live!

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by infandous View Post
    You may not remember me, but we met at Bony's 50th birthday at the old schoolhouse many moons ago (2007 maybe?). I look a lot different now than I did then. It will be great to finally see you and Advent live!
    With our first show being April of 2007, we barely got to experience that "era" when NJ Proghouse "STAPH" would show up in large amounts to every show. Those days are long gone but some of the old gang peek their heads in from time to time.

  7. #32
    Hi again,

    Quote Originally Posted by harbinger58 View Post
    Me too!! I'm in!!
    Wonderful, thanks. Look forward to seeing you there!

    Quote Originally Posted by infandous View Post
    You may not remember me, but we met at Bony's 50th birthday at the old schoolhouse many moons ago (2007 maybe?). I look a lot different now than I did then. It will be great to finally see you and Advent live!
    It's great to hear that you're coming out. It will be great to meet up with you again after all this time. Thanks a lot!

    Cheers,


    Alan

  8. #33

    Gungfly (live)

    Greetings again,

    For those unfamiliar with Rikard Sjöblom's post-Beardfish work with Gungfly, I thought I'd share this video:



    Just another reason to join us for what is sure to be an amazing weekend of live progressive music.

    Again, tickets are already on sale here:

    https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834

    Thanks again and very much hope to see you there,


    Alan

  9. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    227
    any news regarding if/when single day tickets might be going on sale?

  10. #35
    Is there an "official" hotel? It's been a while and I can't remember which one it is/was and can't seem to find that information on the web site. Thanks.

  11. #36
    Hi,

    Quote Originally Posted by kenschwartz View Post
    any news regarding if/when single day tickets might be going on sale?
    No news yet, I'm afraid. Will post here as soon as I have any update on the subject, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by infandous View Post
    Is there an "official" hotel? It's been a while and I can't remember which one it is/was and can't seem to find that information on the web site. Thanks.
    Here's direct link to our official hotel info:

    http://www.njproghouse.com/hootenanny-hotel/

    Thanks very much and hope to see you both next month,


    Alan

  12. #37
    Marklar Jimmy Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    165
    We haven't got tickets yet but count us in.
    Schooltree was supposed to play, but not now? What happened? That was the greatest draw for us!
    JG

    "MARKLAR!"

  13. #38
    Member moecurlythanu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Crimea River
    Posts
    5,906
    Are there likely to be tickets on sale at the door Day Of?

  14. #39
    Greetings,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Giant View Post
    We haven't got tickets yet but count us in.
    Schooltree was supposed to play, but not now? What happened? That was the greatest draw for us!
    There was a scheduling issue with one of Schooltree's band members that, unfortunately, could not be resolved for this weekend. Though completely different in style, No More Pain is really great band (and excellent live as well).

    Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Are there likely to be tickets on sale at the door Day Of?
    If we don't sell out to capacity, then walk-up tickets should be available (most likely at a slightly higher price as we always try to offer the best pricing for those who purchase tickets in advance).

    Thanks very much and hope to see you both there,


    Alan

  15. #40
    Hi again,

    Apologies, but it looks like the hosting company that runs the NJ Proghouse website is having serious issues at the moment. If you're interested in buying tickets to the festival, please use this direct link:

    https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834

    Please note that this is the permanent link for tickets, so it's perfectly usable even when the NJP site is back up and running.

    Thanks a lot and best wishes,


    Alan

  16. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    227
    has there been any news concerning if/when single day tickets will be made available? i'm pretty sure i cannot do sunday, but would love to make saturday.

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kenschwartz View Post
    has there been any news concerning if/when single day tickets will be made available? i'm pretty sure i cannot do sunday, but would love to make saturday.
    Thanks for checking in, Ken. Single-day tickets are in the process of being rolled out and should be available shortly (hopefully by tomorrow).

    All the best, thanks again, and very much hope to see you there,


    Alan

  18. #43
    Member Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    N of Clearwater, Florida
    Posts
    1,252
    I don't know how you get the caliber of talent you get at those ticket prices, but that's fantastic.
    I'm here in Florida but wish you a successful weekend, and thank you for showcasing such great talent that many times are overlooked due to their genre.
    Soundcloud page: Open Window, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I don't know how you get the caliber of talent you get at those ticket prices, but that's fantastic.
    I'm here in Florida but wish you a successful weekend, and thank you for showcasing such great talent that many times are overlooked due to their genre.
    Thanks so much for your very kind words of support!

  20. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Thanks for checking in, Ken. Single-day tickets are in the process of being rolled out and should be available shortly (hopefully by tomorrow).

    All the best, thanks again, and very much hope to see you there,


    Alan
    excellent. looking forward to purchasing 4-5 tickets (not all for me...that would not make any sense )

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by kenschwartz View Post
    excellent. looking forward to purchasing 4-5 tickets (not all for me...that would not make any sense )
    Hi Ken,

    Thanks very much! It looks like the single-day tickets aren't live yet, but we're hoping they'll be up and available over the weekend. Will post an update once I know everything is up and ready in this regard.

    Cheers and have a great weekend,


    Alan

  22. #47
    Greetings,

    For Ken and everyone else interested in single-day tickets, I'm happy to announce that these are now available as well. The direct links for all ticket-buying options:

    - full weekend (Saturday & Sunday): https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834
    - Saturday only (six acts): https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4261805
    - Sunday only (four acts): https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4261811

    Thanks a lot, take care, and very much hope to see you there,


    Alan

  23. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Greetings,

    For Ken and everyone else interested in single-day tickets, I'm happy to announce that these are now available as well. The direct links for all ticket-buying options:

    - full weekend (Saturday & Sunday): https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4206834
    - Saturday only (six acts): https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4261805
    - Sunday only (four acts): https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4261811

    Thanks a lot, take care, and very much hope to see you there,


    Alan
    great! tickets purchased for Saturday. it will be a long day, when you factor in 6 hours round trip drive, but i'm sure it will be worth it.

  24. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by kenschwartz View Post
    great! tickets purchased for Saturday. it will be a long day, when you factor in 6 hours round trip drive, but i'm sure it will be worth it.
    Awesome, Ken. Thanks a lot and I look very forward to seeing you there!

    All the best,


    Alan

  25. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventAlan View Post
    Awesome, Ken. Thanks a lot and I look very forward to seeing you there!

    All the best,


    Alan
    hope you don't mind another question or two...

    how are things like re-entry (if we want to go out to grab food, for example) being handled? i assume outside food is prohibited. if we do leave for food (or maybe just a break - that's a lot of music in one day), is it safe to assume we are surrendering our seats (assuming we have seats)?

    thanks again!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •