Thread: ELP tribute videos...

ELP tribute videos...

Hi folks,

Here are some videos from my recent Emerson Lake & Palmer tribute gig.
    For those of you who didn't manage to make it -(most of you)- I thought I'd share them...

Watching Jerusalem and Toccata, thinking: 'Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends ladies and gentleman ???'

Would love to have the video showing more of the keyboards.

Got a question: What's the name "Noddy's Puncture" come from?
    Brian Dennehy: "I'm now 80 and I'm just another actor and that's fine with me. I've had a hell of a ride," ... "I have a nice house. I haven't got a palace, a mansion, but a pretty nice, comfortable home. I've raised a bunch of kids and sent them all to school, and they're all doing well. All the people that are close to me are reasonably healthy and happy. Listen, that's as much as anybody can hope for in life."

Good stuff. Loving it. Having seen ELP the first of many times in May of 1971, I like seeing the vintage set up.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    Good stuff. Loving it. Having seen ELP the first of many times in May of 1971, I like seeing the vintage set up.
    Here's a couple of pics[]Noddy's Puncture 3.jpg that shows the rig, different gig though.Noddy's Puncture 5.jpg

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    If you had played in Ottawa, Canada, I would have attended. Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    Got a question: What's the name "Noddy's Puncture" come from?
    Carl had "Noddy" on his kick drum. Every other ELP tribute, back when I started and through to new ones today, all call their bands after a track name or album title... I just wanted to be different...

Quote Originally Posted by refugee View Post
    Here's a couple of pics[]Noddy's Puncture 3.jpg that shows the rig, different gig though.Noddy's Puncture 5.jpg
    That modular Moog makes my mouth water.